No announcement yet.

Black women most educated in the US

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
    I'm not Muslim... no pedophile here. The only filthy animal is you and your ilk. Now please pull that big lip over your head and swallow.
    Stop lying you filthy pedi bastard, you have an avatar containing trump who described his own daughter as sexy as **** you idolise a child abuser everyone knows you're a pedo you filthy ****. Now tie your string hair around your neck and cut off your supply of oxygen you filth.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Huge majority of new heroin addicts get addicted because of prescription opiates
      I had appendicitis and had a script for oxycontin 80mg... I didn't decide to sniff or shoot up heroin. I find it to be a bull**** excuse that pills made someone sniff or shoot up heroin. It was a personal choice that they made and for that choice they knowingly made I have no sympathy. To each their own I guess. I'm about holding people responsible for their choices and actions instead of buying bull**** excuses. Dem druggies dindu nuffin doe da opiates forced dem to shoot up lol

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
        Stop lying you filthy pedi bastard, you have an avatar containing trump who described his own daughter as sexy as **** you idolise a child abuser everyone knows you're a pedo you filthy ****. Now tie your string hair around your neck and cut off your supply of oxygen you filth.
        If anyone is filthy it's your disgusting ilk that are greasy and stink. You must have a thing for pedophiles since it came out the blue and you keep up with it. You're probably a pedophile like your cuz/blood/bruvva Michael Jackson. And if anyone gets something strung around their neck with anything it would be you and your ilk...

Comment

Yes without doubt here in the United States there is a problem no point in denying it however I think it's highlighted more than problems in other communities. White america is in the midst of a huge heroin epidemic as we speak that gets very little coverage.
          Might be the case. I don't follow these things in detail but obviously media coverage plays a big part too, and stigmatization.

Comment

You fool!!

You didn't read and comprehend your own source!!

Seriously, all you had to do was read for comprehension. This article quotes the study directly.

“Within each racial/ethnic group, women earned the majority of degrees at all levels in 2009–10. For example, among U.S. residents, Black females earned 68 percent of associate's degrees, 66 percent of bachelor's degrees, 71 percent of master's degrees, and 65 percent of all doctor's degrees awarded to Black students.”

So the percentages you’ve cited represent the degrees conferred to black females relative to black males. If black women earned 68% of associate's degrees awarded to black students, the remaining 32% represents the number of black men earning the same degree, not the percentage of black women who dropped out.

All too easy, if one knows basic reading comprehension.

Comment

It doesn't make sense because you're simple and can't bothered to read an article in it's entirety.

Read the Article and look at the sources per 100 they are the most educated group this is a fact. Laugh away.
              Oh the irony!!!

Addix was proved right, the numbers didn't add up. You'd have known this too, had you bothered to read your own source!!

Comment

WHy does everyone find simple reading of a document so difficult? read the document in it's entirety it makes perfect sense.
                The hits just keep on coming!

Comment

Working...
                X