Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video shows Man knocked out lying on street, robbed while unconscious, than ran over

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
    I really can't name another one. Maybe a drug friend community? But man, poor black people have a lot of issues. I don't know if society failed them or if they failed themselves, but that **** is just messed up. I imagine a scenario like that with whites, Latinos, or Asians around and they would definitely intervene, but man that **** was ****ed. I turned it off after they started digging in his pockets. Poor guy.
    You are absolutely 100% correct. I witnessed this myself right in front of my building.

A hard working family man, Mexican immigrant middle aged man, family of 4 kids and has a wife and been living there since the 90s. Some dudes who were clearly not from the area decided to jump this man at night and attempt to take his money, but about 10-15 neighbors of the block, all in their 20s, came to the man's aide (they were hanging outside already). It wasn't pretty, the attackers were stabbed and bloodied and they ran away. They thought they could just jump an immigrant from our neighborhood and no one would care and people would just mind their own business and turn a blind side. You are right, there's communities that just won't take such criminal activities happen right in their face and just take pictures for instagram or record to upload it on WSHH.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      You are absolutely 100% correct. I witnessed this myself right in front of my building.

A hard working family man, Mexican immigrant middle aged man, family of 4 kids and has a wife and been living there since the 90s. Some dudes who were clearly not from the area decided to jump this man at night and attempt to take his money, but about 10-15 neighbors of the block, all in their 20s, came to the man's aide (they were hanging outside already). It wasn't pretty, the attackers were stabbed and bloodied and they ran away. They thought they could just jump an immigrant from our neighborhood and no one would care and people would just mind their own business and turn a blind side. You are right, there's communities that just won't take such criminal activities happen right in their face and just take pictures for instagram or record to upload it on WSHH.
      That's the problem right there man. Not only are these acts savage, but the offenders are proud of their crime. They document it and show it off. Damn shame that our society produces these types of individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post

Comment

Comment

Some shameful stuff right here.

The real explanation for "the bystander effect" is straight up cowardice.

The only time I would leave someone like that is if I put them down myself because they were a threat to me or someone else.

As a veteran, I would have to help him, and would feel awful if I couldn't.

Comment

Blacks being blacks

Comment

Working...
              X