Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward In Agony During Post-Fight Stitches (SURGERY VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Ward In Agony During Post-Fight Stitches (SURGERY VIDEO)

Surgery begins @ 3:15

Stupid coward. No sympathy. He knows the screams he would have produced had he not ducked Gennady. Take that coward.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
      Stupid coward. No sympathy. He knows the screams he would have produced had he not ducked Gennady. Take that coward.
      Oh yeah. You're pretty tough arent u

Comment

Originally posted by 7_rocket View Post
        Tougher than Ward, easily. This guy is the fakest person I have seen in this sport. He proclaims himself as a christian but its all fake, dude lies, cowards away and is greedy as ****. Andre Ward killed Dan Goosen.

Comment

That Surgeon really stuck the needle deep it must have hit his eye ball wtf? that was wayyyyyy to deep of injections. The other stitches videos I seen the doctor barely went inside the flesh this guy really stabbed Ward up bad.

Comment

Originally posted by 7_rocket View Post
            According to previous posts of his in the training section, he's an inactive fat guy. He trolls NSB because he can't articulate an intelligent comment about boxing.

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            That Surgeon really stuck the needle deep it must have hit his eye ball wtf? that was wayyyyyy to deep of injections. The other stitches videos I seen the doctor barely went inside the flesh this guy really stabbed Ward up bad.
            That guy SUCKED. Did not stabilize at all, moved it around while inside. What a hack.

Comment

Damn I feel bad for Ward, but he came out victorious!

He's a great man.

Comment

Maybe he'll stop leading with his head

Comment

Good performance in the fight. Fight more, maybe June/July. I was impressed that he didn't clinch much. Good luck, Ward.

Comment

Im not sure why Jesus is making Ward endure this pain, but Im sure it is for a reason. Imagine how Kessler must have felt.

Comment

Working...
                    X