Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is Juan Manuel Marquez?

Does Manny Pacquiao remember?

Do his fans remember? :3some:

Why does he get to fight Floyd for $80 million, after Marquez put him to sleep in front of his wife, kids, mother, trainer, promotor and fans?

He was near death, do you remember?

When he was laid out on the canvas you were calling for him to hang up his gloves...

Now all of a sudden he's a beast again? lol

So they want to pay Floyd potentially $100 million to get in the ring, but they won't pay Marquez a measly $20 million to avenge a pretty brutal loss?

Pitiful...

Are you serious? Manny wanted a rematch and JMM declined. He doesn't want to lose the luster of the KO. That's because Manny would go crazy to get him back. JMM had a broken nose and was close to being KO'd before he landed that short right hand.

If Manny is so easy, Floyd should fight him, Whoop his ass and everyone will shutup right? Oh, that's right, it won't be that easy

Comment

Manny already has a better legacy than floyd

Comment

I forgot to mention he is a a better overall boxer than floyd mayweather. Mayeather does not really have an all out assault offensive game. Manny is starting to learn defense and has an offensive game to back it up, i hate to say it bnut i dont even like either fighter. manny is better overall, Manny would TKO marcos Maidana

Comment

Floyd Mayweather - 2 Fighter of the year awards, 5 belts

Manny Pacquiao - 3 Fighter of the Year Awards, Fighter of the Decade, and 8 Belts.

Yes, Pacquiao has losses, but he also will go down in history as an ATG

Comment

Wtf is up with all these ****** posts?

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              Wtf is up with all these ****** posts?
              im pretty sure op is trolling

Comment

Yeah this thread is stupid bruh idk what you are trying to say here.

Your basically bashing pacman who is a great fighter because he got knocked by a lucky shot in a fight he was winning.

Floyd is my favorite welterweght but i hate when floyd fans hate on pacman like you are right now that is being bias and its not cool.

Pacman still a better fighter than marquez too so youre whole thread is a fail

Comment

Originally posted by SouthpawAli93 View Post
                  Are you serious? Manny wanted a rematch and JMM declined. He doesn't want to lose the luster of the KO. That's because Manny would go crazy to get him back. JMM had a broken nose and was close to being KO'd before he landed that short right hand.

If Manny is so easy, Floyd should fight him, Whoop his ass and everyone will shutup right? Oh, that's right, it won't be that easy
                  That's got to be one of the stupidest lines I repeatedly read on this site. Marquez is never close to being KO'd.

Comment

if i was marquez i wouldnt bother either, he already beat pacquiao like 17 times already

Comment

Working...
                    X