No announcement yet.

Top 15 Welterweights of the 21st Century

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
    "Convince me they are better than we will talk." He may not be able to, but when I step to the plate nada. Go away with your fake trash Lol
    you havent convinced anyone ortiz or guerrero are better than clottey, one of the lesser names on pac's resume yet two guys who you hold in high regard for mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      are people seriously talking about clottey losing to baldomir? hands up how many here saw the fight.
      This made my day! Clottey was comfortably winning the fight until he was DQ without warning. Many considered it as a robbery.

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        you havent convinced anyone ortiz or guerrero are better than clottey, one of the lesser names on pac's resume yet two guys who you hold in high regard for mayweather.

I convinced you thats the reason you didnt reply. Go reply to my comment if you can. When Pac fought Clottey, a bum, he was coming off a loss to Cotto.

When Floyd fought everyone of his foes they were in the top 3 and coming off wins. And he changed his entire style to beat them. This is easy to debate. Unless your biased and working against Floyd.

Everything you type is biased trash.

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
          I convinced you thats the reason you didnt reply. Go reply to my comment if you can. When Pac fought Clottey, a bum, he was coming off a loss to Cotto.

When Floyd fought everyone of his foes they were in the top 3 and coming off wins. And he changed his entire style to beat them. This is easy to debate. Unless your biased and working against Floyd.

Everything you type is biased trash.
          Arguably losing to Cotto by SD > beating Berto.
          Lmao, "biggest win of their career"
          They were overrated and hand picked by Floyd because they were weak. Don't even mention the Baldomir fight anymore, that's just weak sauce.
          Clottey a bum man lol. Fighting a prime Cotto, Pacquiao, and Margarito and not getting hurt by any makes you a bum?

Comment

• Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
            Arguably losing to Cotto by SD > beating Berto.
            Lmao, "biggest win of their career"
            They were overrated and hand picked by Floyd because they were weak. Don't even mention the Baldomir fight anymore, that's just weak sauce.
            Clottey a bum man lol. Fighting a prime Cotto, Pacquiao, and Margarito and not getting hurt by any makes you a bum?
            Idiot I never mentioned Baldomir as being one of Floyd's toughest foes. Clottey will never be better than Ortiz, Ghost, Marcos, and Mosley at the time Floyd fought them. Its a reason Floyd changed his entire style to beat each one of them. Name one fighter in history that can fight them, and NOT beat them, but change their entire styles to beat them without being grazed.

They were never weak opponents. They were 10 yrs younger, 15lbs heavier, 18lbs heavier, coming off great wins and ranked in the top 3. Southpaw volume punching brawler, southpaw swarmer's, boxer bangers, etc. All these different styles of fighter and all bigger and stronger than Floyd.

Clottey was a bum in his prime, he lost to Baldomir and didnt even throw a punch at Pacman.

Floyd's foes were CONSIDERED weak because Floyd fought them. If he didnt fight them, then they would be looked at as the threats they were. Go troll someone else with biased trash. It wont work on me because Im not biased for or against any fighter. And Im also not going out of my way to act like your a bum once Floyd fought you.

Thats a No-no!

Comment

Working...
            X