Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
    From what i hear Floyd tested positive for Dihydrogen monoxide
    maybe puga can come tell us again about the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide, the difference in styles between Winky and Ronald Wright, and about how featherfisted Roger Mayweather was

Comment

From what i hear Floyd tested positive for Dihydrogen monoxide

LOL You're stealing my old joke from way back. I had a number of people hook line and sinker with that one!hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        Stop it. Dazed is not a floydstan. He is a bona fide fan of boxing and a knowledgeable one. A rarity here I might add.
        I will have to disagree with you on that.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
          I think you're right. This sport needs some high level political intervention as its abundantly clear that it simply cant be trusted to govern itself.
          I get what you saying and something needs to be done. But politics is the dirtiest game of them all. The government can't govern themselves no need to add boxing lobbyist to the corporate lobbyist that already make the senators, reps and govenors jump when they tell them too.

Man that article is very disturbing.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            maybe puga can come tell us again about the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide, the difference in styles between Winky and Ronald Wright, and about how featherfisted Roger Mayweather was
            The doors of the church are now open

Comment

So let me get this straight USADA the same people who have tested Olympic Athletes,and got Lance Armstrong banned and are respected world wide let Floyd slide?out of everyone they let Floyd slide??lmfao wow
              Larry, everyone's for sale. Not accusing them because the positive testing thing is just a rumor. But how do you explain what happened to Winky and Quillin? Shady. Everyone's for sale - including Hauser. I remember he used to bash HBO all the time...until they hired him to write for them.

Comment

I know Bob Arum is the last person we should take seriously but here's a direct quote from him:

"What I am concerned about is the groups, no matter who they are, doing it without the direction of a commission," Arum said. "I have heard, just like you have probably heard, where people have paid money to get exemptions for people that have tested positive. That's a little scary. VADA is a good organization to do this testing and we have to establish protocol with VADA, who they would report to, etc.

http://espn.go.com/blog/dan-rafael/t...antonio-tarver

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  Stop it. Dazed is not a floydstan. He is a bona fide fan of boxing and a knowledgeable one. A rarity here I might add.
                  I think last time he was a good poster was 09.

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
                    I get what you saying and something needs to be done. But politics is the dirtiest game of them all. The government can't govern themselves no need to add boxing lobbyist to the corporate lobbyist that already make the senators, reps and govenors jump when they tell them too.

Man that article is very disturbing.
                    You make a very good point.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      Larry, everyone's for sale. Not accusing them because the positive testing thing is just a rumor. But how do you explain what happened to Winky and Quillin? Shady. Everyone's for sale - including Hauser. I remember he used to bash HBO all the time...until they hired him to write for them.
                      It will be interesting to see if espn picks any of this up and runs with it. My guess is their new partnership with HBO will keep this stuff quiet.

Comment

Working...
                      X