No announcement yet.

Day off: So I'm watching TV right ...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
    I think he will definitely do better than people are giving him credit for.

Amir's speed is what is going to give him the most trouble as Danny will have to keep the pace and not set it. But he is pretty sturdy in terms of taking hits and his left is really something.

I think a lot of the hate for Danny is solely based on his father's comments and really nothing to do with him as a boxer, which is a shame really.
    The key to him off setting Amir's speed is constant pressure. Amir eventually folds if you apply consistant effective pressure on him(Maidiana is a perfect example of how Amir handles pressure). But Danny's gonna have to cut the ring off and target Amir's body to have any success IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      WTF is that a peice of corn in her belly button??????

Only in America...

Comment

Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
        I'd green you if i could, I don't even know what to type in google to find that gif
        Yea, the powers that be wont let me green you either Mustang mah homie. I just stumbled upon that gif and figured I'd share it with ya'll. I saw that **** and was like......."You CANT be serious!!!!!!"

Comment

I like this gif so Imma leave it here. I think its a great convo starter.

C'mon Chiefy.... you know this girl is pregnant now right???? She's expecting a tricycle any day now.

P.S. Mornin Bossy

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post

Only in America...
            She's a Ricky Hatton fan. Thats gotta count for somethin.

Comment

The key to him off setting Amir's speed is constant pressure. Amir eventually folds if you apply consistant effective pressure on him(Maidiana is a perfect example of how Amir handles pressure). But Danny's gonna have to cut the ring off and target Amir's body to have any success IMHO.
              Maidana took a lot of hits while applying pressure, as did PEDerson... Question is, will Garcia be able to keep with once he's been caught with a few shots? This, I'm not sure of. He's pretty much an untested fighter to me and slightly too green for Khan. He'll certainly have his moments in the fight though.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorily View Post
                C'mon Chiefy.... you know this girl is pregnant now right???? She's expecting a tricycle any day now.

P.S. Mornin Bossy
                I'm here too, Lorily

What a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorily View Post

P.S. Mornin Bossy
                  *Big fat E-Hug* Whats goin on Sis?!?!?!?!?!? How was you time off? You know Im super hyped you up in here right?

Comment

I'm here too, Lorily

What a shame.
                    Ooops. Sorry my friend.

Haaaaay T

*Big fat E-Hug* Whats goin on Sis?!?!?!?!?!? How was you time off? You know Im super hyped you up in here right?
                    Back at ya Chief. Still got 2 more weeks off, feelin a bit under the weather today though. I think my bed just waved at me. How YOU doin??

Comment

Maidana took a lot of hits while applying pressure, as did PEDerson... Question is, will Garcia be able to keep with once he's been caught with a few shots? This, I'm not sure of. He's pretty much an untested fighter to me and slightly too green for Khan. He'll certainly have his moments in the fight though.
                      I think I give him more credit than he's shown us for his beard cause he's a Philly fighter, and his toughness(I expect)will shine through. I do agree he is more than likely too green for Amir. But Amir still makes some of the same mistakes that got his ass clipped by Bredis. Now Danny's not a devastating puncher by no means, but Amir's chin aint world class either. If Danny commits to the body and doesnt get discouraged by getting caught by Amir on his way in, then I think he can give a far better account of himself than most expect him to.

Comment

Working...
                      X