No announcement yet.

Earth calling Froch.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earth calling Froch.

Initially I did not see Froch vs. Bute, but my god people went crazy about Frochs victory. "Vicious Froch rules the 168's" and stuff like that were said afterwards and so I decided to see it.

I was rather disappointed.

It was a total street fight with way to much hitting Bute in the back head in round one and two.

It was obvious that Bute had only fought opposition, where he did not need to keep his hands up, and thus couldn't figure out to do it, when the opposition started hitting back.

Much have been said about Frochs enormous power, but how the f U C k could he not finish Bute in round 3 with all those power punches delivered right to the temple of Bute?

How could Bute keep trying to hit Froch in the side (of the body) with the right hand (with his left hanging down), when Carls left arm was in the way and thus made it possible for Carl to hit with the right at will? What an amateur.

How could Bute not get his southpaw jab going with the left hook for support, when everybody could see, that was what he needed to do?

I - myself a Froch fan - got to say, that Froch did what he needed to do, but a punching bag would have offered more resistance and I have to say, that neither Ward nor Kessler or Dirrell would have been defeated by the "vicious" Froch, that beat Bute.

I kept saying, that Kessler should have taken Bute on for a lesser purse, 'cuz he could then be the one to expose him, but now Froch did it and good for him. He very much needed the win, but let's not get carried away. Froch fought much better against both Pascal, AA and Kessler imo.
    Yes
    68.42%
    No
    31.58%
    Last edited by nÔÔb_out_king; 05-29-2012, 04:53 AM.

Dirrell has already been beat because he fought like a ***** and the zkessler fight was very close. Only Ward has beat Froch convincingly.

Comment

bute might be a C+ fighter who been taking on bums.

Froch is B level

Ward being A minus

Comment

Originally posted by nÔÔb_out_king View Post
        "Vicious Froch rules the 168's" and stuff like that were said afterwards
        No it wasn't.

I - myself a Froch fan - got to say, that Froch did what he needed to do, but a punching bag would have offered more resistance and I have to say, that neither Ward nor Kessler or Dirrell would have been defeated by the "vicious" Froch, that beat Bute.
        1. You're clearly not a Froch fan
        2. Ward no, Kessler maybe, Dirrell ran away from 'vicious Froch'

Originally posted by Broken Dreams** View Post
        bute might be a C+ fighter who been taking on bums.

Froch is B level

Ward being A minus
        Ward is A+
        Froch is A-

Bute? well let's wait and see.

Comment

He'll beat Groves, Stevenson and Degale but he would lose to Ward, Kessler, Dawson and the Dirrell brothers (if healthy and not in Nottingham).

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            No it wasn't.

1. You're clearly not a Froch fan
            2. Ward no, Kessler maybe, Dirrell ran away from 'vicious Froch'
            Weebler, so I can't be a Froch fan and still be realistic. If you're only a true fan when blinded by reality, then you're not a fan, but a fanatic!

I'm a not. My favorite active boxers are Kessler, Froch, Mayweather, Pacman, Mosley and a few others.

I dislike Ward, Dirrell and Haye and some more.

I hope for a Kessler vs. Froch II, because that was a great fight and they clearly bring out the best in eachother.

As I was disappointed about Froch saturday, so was I disappointed in Kessler, when Ward clearly beat him, but I'm still his fan and I'll still defend him and root for him. As I will root for Froch next time he fights (except if it's against Kessler )

All I'm saying is, that Froch is the same fighter as always, but Bute got exposed.

Comment

Weebler, so I can't be a Froch fan and still be realistic. If you're only a true fan when blinded by reality, then you're not a fan, but a fanatic!

I'm a not. My favorite active boxers are Kessler, Froch, Mayweather, Pacman, Mosley and a few others.

I dislike Ward, Dirrell and Haye and some more.

I hope for a Kessler vs. Froch II, because that was a great fight and they clearly bring out the best in eachother.

As I was disappointed about Froch saturday, so was I disappointed in Kessler, when Ward clearly beat him, but I'm still his fan and I'll still defend him and root for him. As I will root for Froch next time he fights (except if it's against Kessler )

All I'm saying is, that Froch is the same fighter as always, but Bute got exposed.
              Isn't fan short for fanatic?

I felt you were a little negative about the win and there arent many CF fans who would claim he loses to Dirrell but okay I take it back if you insist.

The thread is really about Bute though, you're quite critical but imo his next couple of opponents will tell us what level he's really at. I wouldn't write any fighter off after one bad performance. Styles make fights after all and Bute really seemed to struggle with Froch's.

Comment

**** off with these kind of threads you idiots

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
                  **** off with these kind of threads you idiots
                  Let it all out, son. Get it off your chest. You need a shoulder to cry on?

Comment

Let it all out, son. Get it off your chest. You need a shoulder to cry on?
                    I don't know who you are, frankly I don't care.

Carl was a big underdog, written off by virtually all going into this fight, analysing it as a "disappointing" for him is just ****ing stupid.

You then complain about a supposed proliferation of Rabbit Punches, and make allusions that some were supposedly claiming Carl to be the second coming of Julian Jackson and thus his finishing of Bute in "only" the fifth round is somewhat disappointing.

I'll just let the stupidity resonate for a moment here.....

Ok, back with me? caught your breath? let's move on.

You go on to call Bute an "amateur"

Amateurs do not have dominant wins over Andrade, Johnson and Bika.

It was a great win, and a great performance which made the detractors look like morons.

Over analysing it and attempting to retcon history just makes you look like a complete fool.

Now, would you kindly **** off.
                    Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 05-29-2012, 04:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X