No announcement yet.

FAO: Londoners

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
    Which Is the better place to go Fabric nightclub or The Egg?
    Tbh The Egg gets down. My mates and I went there 2 weeks ago (before the cunting riots) and It was amazing.
    No damn Yanks messing up our good time.

Comment

The Egg got smashed in the riots, all The King's horses and all The King's men couldn't put it back together again. Shouldn't have been on that wall in the first place imo, stupid place to build a nightclub.

Comment

never been to the egg. Fabric is good if you like ecsasty.

Comment

Originally posted by Redemption View Post
          never been to the egg. Fabric is good if you like ecsasty.
          Didn't 2 kids die from dodgey pills they bought there a couple of weeks ago.

Comment

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/au...-police-london

Comment

Dosent mention what kind of ecstasy tablets they were, theirs some right proper ecstasy tablets kicking about at the moment, orange elephants are like a throw back to the old days, 10 pound a pill and it does you all night

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                Dosent mention what kind of ecstasy tablets they were, theirs some right proper ecstasy tablets kicking about at the moment, orange elephants are like a throw back to the old days, 10 pound a pill and it does you all night
                To be honest i don't think i would trust any pill these days. You just don't know what people put in them. I think i would go with MDMA now.

Comment

Originally posted by OG Wenger View Post
                  To be honest i don't think i would trust any pill these days. You just don't know what people put in them. I think i would go with MDMA now.
                  I prefer powder anyway to be honest.

except the taste.

Comment

Working...
                  X