Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here first hated Broner now find themselves starting to like him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like him at first I liked the fact he pissed people off. But then came the comparisons to Mayweather etc him not making weight and being an ass about it. Also his fan base are annoying as hell.

'Theres only onneeeee Mayweather'

Comment

Naseem Hamed is the only cocky bastard that I'll ever like for his personality (outside of the WWE) although I still liked watching him get demolished by Marco

Floyd I hated outside the ring, and I REALLY hate Broner outside the ring... Love them both in the ring
      Last edited by JDezi4; 11-18-2012, 07:47 PM.

Comment

LOL at the broner fans who are also floyd fans panicking at the TS post cause they think its a angle to diss floyd. LOL settle down people, dont make yourself out to be some paranoid females.

Comment

I really disliked him at first because he was such a bragger who had done next to nothing and was calling out everybody and fighting nobody. When he signed to fight DeMarco I respected that. When he performed so well I had to have respect for his skills.I knew he was good but I was not sure how good because of his average opponents. He made a believer out of me and he is not bragging as much after his first really good win as I thought he would. He is still arrogant. He said he wanted Marquez to go back to 135 to fight him. He should know this all time great veteran is not going to change weight classes for the newcomer. As a person outside the ring I'll give him a chance as long as he quites telling that lame CAN joke.He is willing to back his talk with fights against tough guys now. As a fighter in the ring I love him. He has speed, power and skill. He has an exciting style and he does not do any holding, clinching, or wrestling.

Comment

Can't say that I'm a fan of his, but he's skilled, no denying that.

I think he has a bright future in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              Didnt like him at first...the whole comparing to Floyd thing turned my stomach. But as i watch him fight, i begin to see he really isnt nothing like Floyd. This guy fights and beats opponents up. Yeah he acts like a moron....so did Prince Hammed...but entertaining to watch nether the less. I wont go as far saying im a Fan thus far, but i cant hate on the guy for acting like a moron outside the ring.
              I like him now and has back up what he's talking even if not the whole of it. I hated him because he got a gift from the ponce fight and he came overweight against small escobedo and made the guy cry, i just cant stand guys coming overweight, yes it has little effect on the results, but a rule is a rule.

other than that he seems to have the balls, skills and the excitement. props to him. im sure theres more to come and i hope he doesnt get overweight against this midgets at 135.

Comment

nope, I hate him more than ever

Comment

Broner fan here. Never disliked the young man from jump. Oh yea, Im a Floyd fan too. But overall a Boxing fan with or without certain fighters.

Comment

He's earned my respect but still don't like him.

Comment

Im the opposite. I was a fan of Broner at first, and this was before he was even a hiccup on this board. He obviously has skills, and he can bang. But his personality has just become too much for me. Trash talk and ****iness is fine if you can at least pull off the acting job. It was the same problem I had with Floyd when he went from "Pretty Boy" to "Money." Its such a sad act that plays to the lowest common denominator of society. Floyd eventually won me back over, which was probably easier since I used to be a huge fan of his in the early days. Broner on the other hand...well, I just hope I can look past his personality knowing full well that it is an act and appreciate the obvious talent. Im not there yet.
                      Last edited by Motofan; 11-18-2012, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X