Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sen. Reid calls for Nevada investigation into Pacquiao’s boxing title loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If for some reason the ruling gets overturned, pacquiao will definitely clean up the sport of corruption.

Comment

I was excited by the headline only to find out that it's just a Reid trying to be a schmoozer again.

Comment

yes, a racist post. he's been reported

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
          That's why a rematch interests me. If Bradley has healthy legs for the full 12 rounds and can box the way he did in 10,11 and 12 I think we'll see a much more convincing performance from him.
          Bradley was running around, moving around and jumping around from round 1 to 12, even after round 4 when he supposed broke his ankle. Then all of the sudden after the fight he was on wheelchair is sooooo pathetic fake.
          Last edited by whirlwind; 06-12-2012, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Did Reid even watch the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
              Bradley was running around, moving around and jumping around from round 1 to 12, even after round 4 when he supposed broke his ankle. Then all of the sudden after the fight he was on wheelchair is sooooo pathetic fake.
              Smh....wow

Comment

“Our attorney general is a wonderful woman. She’ll do her best. I feel confident there’s been nothing untoward, but if an investigation makes everyone feel better, do the investigation,”

LMAO how is that calling for an investigation that's a send off

Comment

I'd just love to see this go through and have it all crash on Bob Arum. Where it comes out that he was the mastermind in bribing, corruption etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by -TITAN- View Post
                    bradley won get over it flips
                    Don't see how this is a racist term.... dang, people here will jump at the smallest thing to report.

Comment

Working...
                    X