Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you pick over Bob Foster at 175?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
    I would add that Foster's losses to Jones, Terrell, Foley, etc. were early in his career when he was poorly managed by had to train while holding a day job.
    Interesting and I never knew about that. Thanks for pointing that out. It's always cool to learn something new.

Comment

I would take Spinks, Roy Jones and Hopkins

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
        I would take Spinks, Roy Jones and Hopkins
        Yeah, right. A past-prime Hopkins (everything Hopkins did at 175 was past-prime) is going to beat Foster. Take another toke Junior.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
          Yeah, right. A past-prime Hopkins (everything Hopkins did at 175 was past-prime) is going to beat Foster. Take another toke Junior.

Poet

Fighters reinvent themselves. Hopkins got 3 of his 5 best wins at light heavy and Hopkins that was just another version of him. Hopkins with his aggressive inside fighting would be too much for the taller finesse fighter.

Comment

Poet
            They're all the NEWEST LHW's therefore the GREATEST LHW's.

Comment

Fighters reinvent themselves. Hopkins got 3 of his 5 best wins at light heavy and Hopkins that was just another version of him. Hopkins with his aggressive inside fighting would be too much for the taller finesse fighter.
              You can reinvent yourself like you're Thomas ****ing Edison and you're still going to be past-prime when your reflexes slide. And for the record, old slow 175 B-Hop isn't going to get inside on Foster.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                They're all the NEWEST LHW's therefore the GREATEST LHW's.
                LOL no doubt :hahahaha9:

Comment

You can reinvent yourself like you're Thomas ****ing Edison and you're still going to be past-prime when your reflexes slide. And for the record, old slow 175 B-Hop isn't going to get inside on Foster.

Poet

lol yeah so old and slow he got 3 of his top 5 wins

Comment

You think that any of those three (Tarver, Pavlik, and ???) could have hung with Bob Foster? I'm damn sure that Jean Pascal couldn't have. Hopkins has no power at 175 to hold someone like Foster off of him.

Comment

Ali got two of HIS biggest wins past-prime. And the grossly overrated Pavlik is NOT one of Hopkins' biggest wins :jerk0ff9:

Poet

Comment

Working...
                      X