Collapse
No announcement yet.

Entourage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season has been okay so far, getting repetitive. Just enough to keep me interested.

If you guys haven't caught up, dl through RS.

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

Episode 5

Episode 6

Comment

Originally posted by aristotlemoses View Post
      def not as good as all the other hbo shows that have been on tv
      But I'll watch it. Drama is the best character he's so dumb it makes me laugh all the time.
      Im glad they got rid of that dude dom. His character was only good in the wire.
      Dom was unbearable. I disagree about Drama being the best character, though. That would be Ari Gold, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
        Dom was unbearable. I disagree about Drama being the best character, though. That would be Ari Gold, IMO.
        Ari is the best character,but dramas not bad either.

Comment

Originally posted by markbnlv View Post
          Any fans here dissapointed by the new season,the show seems to have no plot lines outside of Aris cheating agent.

This show jumped the shark two seasons ago. Maybe three.

Comment

For me it's:

1. Ari
            2. Drama
            3. Turtle
            4. Billy the indie director
            5. Lloyd
            6. E
            7. Vince

Comment

The show just keeps getting better IMO. What about it do people think went wrong with it a couple of seasons ago?

Comment

I kinda miss watching it, it was a funny show, but it jumped the shark last season. For me anyway. They ran out of ideas and started recycling old jokes.

Comment

I dunno I still love this show , and keeps getting better because the sircumstances are evolving and keeps been good. Ari is the best character but we have to face it... every character is important and funny in there way. I just love this show.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
                    I agree with Ari being the best. I think its him that brings life to the series. That dude talks mad **** its funny.

Comment

i've been a little dissapointed as well...im sure it will pick up tho

Comment

Working...
                      X