No announcement yet.

Hey posters! post pic of your current wife/gf

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
    you cant see my physique because of my baggy thug clothes!!!!!!!!! i can assure you that i have big arms and a ripped chest
    Dont make excuse. even if that photo is small we can see the real physicality.

Post Baby Erik's photo without a shirt please.

Comment

Originally posted by ALAXAN_FR View Post
      all mouth man... all mouth.... show some to prove some... ur gettin clobbered...
      Get the flying fuck outta here.

Comment

you cant see my physique because of my baggy thug clothes!!!!!!!!! i can assure you that i have big arms and a ripped chest
        all mouth man... all mouth.... show some to prove some... ur gettin clobbered...

__________________________________________________ __________________
        Oh and BTW.... its easy to know if you just googled a pic... so bring it...

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
          Yes. It is the way. Check your post. Your doubting if I have a girl.
          Now we are doubting you. You talk tough here, you should be tough too in real world coz you cant talk tough if you cant back it up.

Are you man enough that you are just an e-warrior?
          Its not that serious. You're taking this to heart now, Erik is a playful guy. no **** but you know what i mean.

Isnt serious for most of the time.

Comment

Dont make excuse. even if that photo is small we can see the real physicality.

Post Baby Erik's photo without a shirt please.
            damn, this is pretty gay

Comment

Originally posted by dj Cute! View Post
              You know i have a feeling that pic isnt him. Erik usually puts up stupid pics all the time and changes his name.

You guys are putting way to much thought on this.

Honestly nobody dressing with baggy clothes in 2011 anymore that was like 2003 status.
              No, that's definitely Erik. Its not as if Erik changes his profile pic to a different person every day.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Cute! View Post
                You know i have a feeling that pic isnt him. Erik usually puts up stupid pics all the time and changes his name.

You guys are putting way to much thought on this.

Honestly nobody dressing with baggy clothes in 2011 anymore that was like 2003 status.
                It was him. He just had it changed. Last week his profile pic is in jersey and he is really skinny, and he called me phag...Thats why I still remember. I just didnt take him seriously then.

Comment

Originally posted by Heebarican View Post
                  No, that's definitely Erik. Its not as if Erik changes his profile pic to a different person every day.
                  Yeah man, and the guy with the big pimple Erik had as his pic last week is also him.

Comment

I would post my abs in a heart beat!!!!

but theres something wrong with my camera, it wont turn on
                    Another excuse?

Comment

It was him. He just had it changed. Last week his profile pic is in jersey and he is really skinny, and he called me phag...Thats why I still remember. I just didnt take him seriously then.
                      duuuude lmfaooooo you got it so mixed up.

That isnt him haha those are just stupid pictures he puts up. its really not him, comon i know you're smarter than this.

Comment

Working...
                      X