No announcement yet.

Kessler hurt Froch with the same counter in both fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WitherGlove View Post
    Sorry man but Froch is not a superior fighter than Kessler. Kessler literally lost that fight because he just couldn't fight the full 3 minutes. Nothing against Froch he goes for the win but Kessler is a better fight, every time he turned it up he landed with ease
    Well then I should be embarrassed for Kessler and other fighters who have lost resoundingly to Carl Froch who have clearly had faster feet, faster hands, greater overall agility, and every other tangible advantage in their favor. Yes?

Kessler is a better athlete. Froch is the superior fighter. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by Rifa View Post
      So you saying when they was boxing for the most part you did not like it but once they started turning it into a street fight is when you started to enjoy the fight.

Well said, I enjoyed both the early rounds aswell but I can see how a casual fan will tend to enjoy the brawl more.
      I enjoy watching good boxers. Something these two are not. Froch lazy jab, followed by wide sloppy punches and kessler just no good was not fun to watch. Boxing Skill level rpunds 1-6 was poor. Sorry to say.

Comment

B.Hop must be licking his chops!!

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
          I guess that's the difference between watching him on TV and having to get in the ring with him.
          Ah that must be it cause from viewing him fight hes subpar. I like froch and i went in thinking he will be elite but he showed he is not

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
            B.Hop must be licking his chops!!
            No kidding, he would have a field day with that shot.

Comment

The first three rounds were the deciding factor in my eyes.

I was getting the impression that Kessler couldn't pull the trigger, at all. I was wrong, of course.

But Froch put those early rounds in the bank, and in decisive fashion. Took Kessler till the 4th to even look like he showed up to fight, from my memory.

Makes me wonder if Kessler would have let his hands go a little more in those earlier rounds...

Great fight, regardless.

Comment

It was a great shot both times. Froch took it really well.

Comment

Working...
                X