Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you consider Darchinyan an acceptable opponent for Donaire at this time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He won't fight Mikey Garcia. If Donaire is planning to move up in the Featherweight Division. I love to see him fight Nicholas Walters. (The Current WBA Featherweight Champion)

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
      Rigo will sign the contract, but greedy old Arum isn't offering enough money for a fight of this magnitude.
      Rigo and Donaire is not a big fight. Only hardcore fans know what it means. Rigo has a tiny following.

I rather see Rigo vs Vic

Comment

Easy fight for Donaire. And we've seen enough of those as of late. Hard to imagine any other outcome than a repeat KO.

Comment

In Nonito's defense, he has only 2 other choices @122: Quigg and Bakhtin. I'd rather see him move up than fight Darchinyan again, it's just not necessary. Vic has nothing that Nonito can't handle. Darchinyan is just gonna lose worse than last time. This fight will not be competitive in the slightest.
          Last edited by kiaba360; 02-07-2013, 10:08 AM.

Comment

The Darchinyan fight is as bad as putting the blame on Donaire for Rigonduck not signing. I mean come on man? Blame Arum and everyone else except the dude who's supposed to sign the contract? That's **** up. And with regards to Mares, after the stunt GBP made don't expect anything to get made with TR any time soon. We are here coz someone suddenly decided 750K is not enough.

Comment

No. Lots of guys around his size to fight that he hasn't already KTFO.

I like Nonito but imo he's in danger of becoming like Floyd; potential greatness wasting away due to risk averse decisions.

Comment

Maybe they(promoters) wanted us to think that since Mares won a controversial split decision against Darchinyan, kingtfo of him again would show the fans that Donaire is on another level? Frick I don't know

Comment

Even if you ignore the fact that donaire already knocked him the **** out 5 years ago, vic is 1-2 in his last 3 fights and hes not as good as he used to be. And if anything donaire has gotten better since they last met and vic has gotten worst. It's a garbage fight, almost as bad as the Arce fight.

Comment

Horrible. Hope for better than this. Is this confirmed?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
                      Mikey Garcia for example, who would kick his ass.

Mares is going to 126 because Donaire won't fight him.

Is Donaire too much of a pus$y to move up to 126?
                      mickey's his trainer's brother. he already said he wont fight mickey as a respect to his trainer. they already sparred in the camp. they already knows who better.

Comment

Working...
                      X