No announcement yet.

World Muslim Population Doubling

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
    i was using the killing part as an example nothing serious...and you still have not answered my question
    Which one you asked 10 of them. There are plenty of statistics based on other religions, here in the West we keep stats based on just about everything but the lead story wasn't about any other religion, it was about Islam.

Not once did I mention anything about wanting to destroy Islam or anything close to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
      Which one you asked 10 of them. There are plenty of statistics based on other religions, here in the West we keep stats based on just about everything but the lead story wasn't about any other religion, it was about Islam.

Not once did I mention anything about wanting to destroy Islam or anything close to that.
      well its not like your exactly a fan now are you? i can name posters like yourself who always have something to say about our religion....its not like im suprised or expect anyone to like me whether it be on here or in real life after all the current events..but heres just a few posters from the top of my head like yourself who post these kind of threads or messages along with fake translations , stats and articles along with fatwas every week...

You
      Amazinger
      Casual
      SquealPiggy
      Sweet Jesus
      xzworks
      JonoYoungP4P
      BritishPride

thats just a few off the top of my head but who knows how many more on here as well? besides why take the time and effort to make this thread if your not trying to send out a message or a warning? i mean im pretty sure majority of the people on this board are capable at reading the news on the internet or tv , newspaper etc on their own right?

Comment

well its not like your exactly a fan now are you? i can name posters like yourself who always have something to say about our religion....its not like im suprised or expect anyone to like me whether it be on here or in real life after all the current events..but heres just a few posters from the top of my head like yourself who post these kind of threads or messages along with fake translations , stats and articles along with fatwas every week...

You
        Amazinger
        Casual
        SquealPiggy
        Sweet Jesus
        xzworks
        JonoYoungP4P
        BritishPride

thats just a few off the top of my head but who knows how many more on here as well? besides why take the time and effort to make this thread if your not trying to send out a message or a warning? i mean im pretty sure majority of the people on this board are capable at reading the news on the internet or tv , newspaper etc on their own right?
        What about when I made a comment on the Catholic priests and the way the church failed to convict them and even cover for their pedophilia? Did you forget to mention that one?

The only thing I have against Islam, is the fact that "moderates" never seem to come forward and truly condemn acts like suicide bombings, Honor killings and things of that nature.

I understand there are examples of that in the Islamic world but there is no way America or any other country can stop these sort of things from happening, it can only come from within.

Since the Muslims who are actually doing something to stop these things are few and far between, I don't see it stopping.

You can look up all my posts about Islam, not once did I say I want to destroy it, or that I hate all Muslims or anything like that. If you want to discuss facts and theology, I'm all ears, if you want to lump me in with other posters who say hateful things, then you are as ignorant as them.

Comment

There are more than enough muslim leaders/scholars against this whole suicide bombing antics and beliefs of a minority within the muslims.

Many have gone as far as debating these extremist scholars in front of hundreds and thousands of halls, mosques etc. But, instead of the media highlighting their work, they only concentrate on the extremists and only call uneducated "scholars" to represent Islam on TV and radio.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=456672

You have no understanding of what is happening around in the muslim world. Yes, you may have worked in a few places but who exactly did you work with? The religious people? The people who dont really know **** but always have an opinion?

You base your whole posting agenda on actions you're blind too.

Comment

What about when I made a comment on the Catholic priests and the way the church failed to convict them and even cover for their pedophilia? Did you forget to mention that one?

The only thing I have against Islam, is the fact that "moderates" never seem to come forward and truly condemn acts like suicide bombings, Honor killings and things of that nature.

I understand there are examples of that in the Islamic world but there is no way America or any other country can stop these sort of things from happening, it can only come from within.

Since the Muslims who are actually doing something to stop these things are few and far between, I don't see it stopping.

You can look up all my posts about Islam, not once did I say I want to destroy it, or that I hate all Muslims or anything like that. If you want to discuss facts and theology, I'm all ears, if you want to lump me in with other posters who say hateful things, then you are as ignorant as them.

do you honestly think alot of muslims are going to do anything against their own in this day and age? maybe a few yes thats about it and besides yes i have seen your posts on other things in the past like in the catholic church thing which i give you props for and like i said in my first post in this thread "(correct me if some posters in here post about other things and stats etc) "

ignorant? you become like that when you have to listen and put up with this kind of shit on a regular basis and not just on here im talking about people around you in real life along always have something to bring up about it..

what do you expect the moderators to do? yeah they can talk and come across to people like me and alot of others thats about it alot of others are not going to follow due to this current situation the world is in then now..and i never said you wanted to destroy muslims i was simply asking a question that if muslims were to be gone and removed off the face of the earth because of your growing concern about the growth of the religion i simply asked who would you (everyone else) turn against?

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
              There are more than enough muslim leaders/scholars against this whole suicide bombing antics and beliefs of a minority within the muslims.

Many have gone as far as debating these extremist scholars in front of hundreds and thousands of halls, mosques etc. But, instead of the media highlighting their work, they only concentrate on the extremists and only call uneducated "scholars" to represent Islam on TV and radio.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=456672

You have no understanding of what is happening around in the muslim world. Yes, you may have worked in a few places but who exactly did you work with? The religious people? The people who dont really know **** but always have an opinion?

You base your whole posting agenda on actions you're blind too.
              You couldn't be more wrong, I don't base my opinions on what I feel, I'm not an emotional person, never have been. As a Christian, I see a lot of threads about Christianity, including insults directly as Jesus, I don't threaten anyone or insult anyone because of them.

Yet Rage Pm'd me and threatened to have me BEHEADED....hahaha because of what I was saying and it wasn't even derogatory about Muslims, just speaking about theology and he didn't like it.

Like I said before, I know there are Muslims who are against this but it won't stop until they become the MAJORITY and because they aren't the majority is the reason I have this problem.

do you honestly think alot of muslims are going to do anything against their own in this day and age? maybe a few yes thats about it and besides yes i have seen your posts on other things in the past like in the catholic church thing which i give you props for and like i said in my first post in this thread "(correct me if some posters in here post about other things and stats etc) "

ignorant? you become like that when you have to listen and put up with this kind of shit on a regular basis and not just on here im talking about people around you in real life along always have something to bring up about it..

what do you expect the moderators to do? yeah they can talk and come across to people like me and alot of others thats about it alot of others are not going to follow due to this current situation the world is in then now..and i never said you wanted to destroy muslims i was simply asking a question that if muslims were to be gone and removed off the face of the earth because of your growing concern about the growth of the religion i simply asked who would you (everyone else) turn against?
              Ignorance breeds ignorance my friend. I could get angry every time someone on here calls me an illegal or says something stupid about immigration without understanding the facts.

I understand your frustration but the truth is, not Jews, Muslims or Chrisitians are going anywhere. All of them are willing to die and fight for what they believe so we need to come together and get over this ****. I am a Christian and I can tell you with all sincerity, some of the nicest most hospitable people I have ever met where Muslims and that's no lie.

I have also heard some disturbing things come from the mouths of Muslims against Jews and Christians for no reason in particular.

People have a right to live the way they want to but I also believe in a secular government because I think living in a free Democracy is the best system in the world. So if people from ANY religion can't accept that and assimilate to the laws of the country they live in, I have no room for them.

Comment

You couldn't be more wrong, I don't base my opinions on what I feel, I'm not an emotional person, never have been. As a Christian, I see a lot of threads about Christianity, including insults directly as Jesus, I don't threaten anyone or insult anyone because of them.

Yet Rage Pm'd me and threatened to have me BEHEADED....hahaha because of what I was saying and it wasn't even derogatory about Muslims, just speaking about theology and he didn't like it.

Like I said before, I know there are Muslims who are against this but it won't stop until they become the MAJORITY and because they aren't the majority is the reason I have this problem.

Ignorance breeds ignorance my friend. I could get angry every time someone on here calls me an illegal or says something stupid about immigration without understanding the facts.

I understand your frustration but the truth is, not Jews, Muslims or Chrisitians are going anywhere. All of them are willing to die and fight for what they believe so we need to come together and get over this ****. I am a Christian and I can tell you with all sincerity, some of the nicest most hospitable people I have ever met where Muslims and that's no lie.

I have also heard some disturbing things come from the mouths of Muslims against Jews and Christians for no reason in particular.

People have a right to live the way they want to but I also believe in a secular government because I think living in a free Democracy is the best system in the world. So if people from ANY religion can't accept that and assimilate to the laws of the country they live in, I have no room for them.
                you know out of everyone else in this thread who would probably hit you in real life...macaqueinblack for e.g. im probably the few who actually debates without getting insulted and i hear what you say i mean even when people mock or send me racial slurs or derogatory things about my religion i never say things like that back i respect their faiths regardless of whether they are hindu , christian or even jewish i dont judge people on their faith or colour either my friend rather i judge them on their character but i will say this i do agree with you about the whole get together thing but lets be realistic cuahtemoc1502 humans are never going to get along with each other they will always find faults or reasons to be against each other its just the way we are and wars , debates and many terrible things will happen while humanity exists..

im off now, interesting debate...

Comment

All this is overlooking the largest religion is Buddhism and Buddhism in general has a dislike for all these religions mentioned.

Comment

Christianity is a better religion than Islam

Comment

The minority that is extreme will never become the majority.

The mainstream muslims (majority) are full on, whole heartedly trying to counter these views, as I have stated, in mosques, halls and public places, with these extremist "scholars".

It is taking place but at the end of the day it still goes back to where the media lack in showing the truth. You only know and defend views which you see for yourself. Would you be making these comments if the media had the mainstream view on our TV's as regularly as the view the minority holds?

The link that I posted in my previous post was of a Scholar whom I know personally, who, as said by himself in a clip (in that thread) has gone and debated people like Anjum Choudary (extremist pr1ck) If you are unaware of who he is you can find his videos on youtube.

He also asks the BBC interviwer as to why that was not broadcasted or shown on TV, relayed on the radio but this very extremist dude was.

I seriously hope all these religious threads and general "forum war" related activity can stop. It takes us nowhere.

As for rage. He's an idiot.

Comment

Working...
                      X