2010 Manny Pacquiao vs 20-0 Fernando Vargas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pac ko's vargas.

Comment

Aw man, as much as it hurts me to say Pacquaio win this easy.
      Vargas is the man and I believe he had a decent chin but he had alot of trouble getting caught with shots that he never saw. (well who doesn't but more so with Vargas)

And lets be honest, Pacquaio throws alot of **** that you never see coming.
      Vargas would only have a chance if he boxed completely and never traded it up. I do believe that prime Vargas could outbox Manny with his size and movement.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
        pacquiao would have probaly beat him just as bad as tito did.
        which means he would have had drop him only to have him get up and knock him down.....then hit him with low blows to turn the fight back around right?

Comment

Vargas was on PED's, he was caught for it after getting spanked by Oscar De La HOya. Pac would have broken his glass jaw. Winky hits like a girl

Comment

people are underestimating..................a pre tito Vargas...............i favor nando....................................majority decision

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
              people are underestimating..................a pre tito Vargas...............i favor nando....................................majority decision
              you are entitled to only one vote, not three.

Comment

Originally posted by Albo Dakkid View Post
                I just watched Winky-Vargas yesterday and Vargas at 17-0 154lb was a beast.

No way Pac would have walked through him easily.

Pac's ferociousness though and ability to counterpunch while brawling would have gave Vargas hell. If you brawl it out against Manny you're getting caught with something big point blank

I don't know how well Pac would have been able to deal with all that weight though. Vargas looked like like a strong bull at 154 and eas definitely 170 on the fight night

this is a very fair assesment................................imo

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                  you are entitled to only one vote, not three.
                  i have no alt............and if i did have i surely wouldnt use it to defend Tito's b1tch Vargas................

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
                    i have no alt............and if i did have i surely wouldnt use it to defend Tito's b1tch Vargas................
                    I mean you can only score it an MD if you were the 3 judges.

Comment

At 154? Vargas destroys him. Pac isn't a JMW and admits as much, despite the the belt he has there.

Comment

Working...
                      X