Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is There Any Proof That Pacquiao Has Been Taking Anything Illegal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post
    Uh, looking like a clown would be diminishing the victory.

I'll tell you exactly what I said before the fight.

I thought Shane had a chance to KO Floyd. After seeing the second round, I was close.

After the fight, I did what boxing fans do,

I appreciated the display I saw. Should I gargle his nuts like you do?

and what is to diminish in Pacs fight with Clottey?

Pac won. I really don't get what you're trying to argue here, but then again, I don't get why people like you have access to the internet in the first place.
    OH NO YOU AINT GONNA GET OFF THAT EASY, I want you to pull a quote just as you pulled a quote for yourself after the fight, dont paraphrase ****, you found that quote, go back prior to the fight and lets see your responses. Give us two of them. lol!!!

I remember I would come to this site and read info, but I never posted at that time, I dodnt even have an account. But I remember reading your contradicting ass comments. LOL.

You know damn well you are full of ****!!! AND I GOT YOUR TORTILLA EATIN ASS RIGHT WERE I WANT YOU!!!

You might be able to pull that madness on others but not me, and post the link so we can read it word for word, and hopefully it wont have any edits from today on it lol!!!

PWNED / END YOUR POSTING.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Barca View Post
      That theory applies in the court of law, which this isn't. It's the court of public opinion.
      Court of public opinion? you guys are hilarious with that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Barca View Post
        Yes, the latest results from his most recent fight all came in clean.
        You mean like the exact same results that Marion Jones got on her last OST??

Comment

• Originally posted by QADASHBANYAH1 View Post
          OH NO YOU AINT GONNA GET OFF THAT EASY, I want you to pull a quote just as you pulled a quote for yourself after the fight, dont paraphrase ****, you found that quote, go back prior to the fight and lets see your responses. Give us two of them. lol!!!

I remember I would come to this site and read info, but I never posted at that time, I dodnt even have an account. But I remember reading your contradicting ass comments. LOL.

You know damn well you are full of ****!!! AND I GOT YOUR TORTILLA EATIN ASS RIGHT WERE I WANT YOU!!!

You might be able to pull that madness on others but not me, and post the link so we can read it word for word, and hopefully it wont have any edits from today on it lol!!!

PWNED / END YOUR POSTING.

What in the hell are you talking about?

Are you talking about quotes prior to the fight?

I barely even commented on it as there wasn't much to say.

"Mosley by KO".

Is that what you wanted? My prediction?

OMG, I was wrong in a fight prediction.

You sure as **** got me there!

Comment

• Tortilla Warrior still putting up pictures of Marion Jones in 2000 when OSTs weren't being used. Pacquiao fans eat up the Bull****. Must taste good to some.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chups View Post
              You mean like the exact same results that Marion Jones got on her last OST??
              Chups, apparently,

test results from actual Olympic competitors don't really count here.

I mean, its Olympic testing,

but Floyd stans don't want you to use actual results from tested Olympians.

For some reason,

its not fair.

Comment

• Tortilla Warrior getting a mockery made out of him as usual. Anybody ever notice that this is the ONLY subject he comments on. April and May have been loaded with boxing and these are the only talks he debates. ****ing troll.

Comment

Working...
                X