Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pink Floyd Appreciation Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Floyd song, RIP Syd and Richard Wright.

Comment

Last edited by sparkman0811; 05-08-2016, 12:40 PM.

Comment

One of the greatest in my opinion.

Their 2005 performance at Live 8 was the first with all of the original members(minus Syd of course) in 24 years, and the last one ever. They still had the magic even for that moment. It's fun to imagine a reunion happening after that, as I would have loved the chance to see them live.

Comment

I have to say Pink Floyd is my all-time favorite band.

Comment

Comment

I would post some songs, but I can't do it from my phone right now.

It's a shame that this thread has only made it to two pages so far. If this was a Kanye West or Young Jeezy thread, it would have been up to 10 pages now, considering all the wannabe thugs and wigggers on this site who will never understand or appreciate real music.

Comment

Comment

Great band, seen them live during their Dark side of the moon & Animals tours. Great live show!

Comment

Great band. Animals and Obscured by Clouds are my favorite albums. I used to love Darkside of the Moon before I heard it way too much, but it's still a great album. And of course I love The Wall album and the movie even more.

Comment

One of my favorites:

Comment

Working...
                      X