No announcement yet.

Forget the lawsuits!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forget the lawsuits!

As a boxing fan I just want to see good fights! I want to see the best of GB fight the best of PBC or Top Rank! Too bad these greedy SOb's won't give us fans what we want!
    Only way to fix it is to boycott all of boxing but we all know we won't do it!
    Now we are never going to have the best fight the best
    Thanks a lot Haymon, Arum, and Oscar for ruining the sport we love!

The best fights eventually find a way to happen. They always do.

Plus if the majority of big name fighters were under one banner like Haymon wants with PBC, we COULD be getting those fights.

Won't be long before Cotto and Canelo leave Top Rank/GBP for Haymon.

Comment

I kept telling people that this PBC is only going to further divide the fighters.

oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingsupreme87 View Post
        The best fights eventually find a way to happen. They always do.

Plus if the majority of big name fighters were under one banner like Haymon wants with PBC, we COULD be getting those fights.

Won't be long before Cotto and Canelo leave Top Rank/GBP for Haymon.
        Haymon already has a truck-load of good fighters and still won't put on the best fights. What makes you think he'd do it if he had them all?

Delusion.

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
          I kept telling people that this PBC is only going to further divide the fighters.

oh well.
          Not really, there are only a couple of fighters who are big market names who aren't with Haymon. Those being Canelo, Cotto, and to an extent, GGG and Andre Ward.

Those are 4 guys who are being left out because they are with promoters who refuse to work with Haymon.

If those 4 guys left them to join Haymon, the big fights get made.

Comment

Lawsuits are the impetus for change.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
              Haymon already has a truck-load of good fighters and still won't put on the best fights. What makes you think he'd do it if he had them all?

Delusion.
              Name the absolute best fights that can be made between two Haymon managed fighters. Name a few.

Go ahead.

Comment

oh well.
                Not sure of you know how division works. Having them all under one banner is what you would call consolidating and if PBC were to go under and all his fighters had to find a new promotional company that would be dividing... but ok

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
                  Not sure of you know how division works. Having them all under one banner is what you would call consolidating and if PBC were to go under and all his fighters had to find a new promotional company that would be dividing... but ok

It's till GBP /TR and now PBC. All fighters split three different ways that cant work with each other.

Comment

It's till GBP /TR and now PBC. All fighters split three different ways that cant work with each other.
                    Yeah but he has the majority of the talent.

Before it was Top Rank/HBO vs Showtime/GBP and since they had equal stables it sucked even harder.

As I said above, if Pacquiao, Cotto, Canelo, Ward, GGG, and Kovalev, and Lomachenko joined PBC/Haymon, everything would be good.

Comment

Working...
                    X