Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather to Khan: "If you fight Broner on my PPV card and win, then I'll fight you"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather to Khan: "If you fight Broner on my PPV card and win, then I'll fight you"

Moments ago...

floydmayweather
    33 minutes ago
    I don't have an easy fight on May 3, 2014, so I can't over look @ChinoMaidana but @AmirKingKhan, if you and @AdrienBroner end up fighting each other on my show and you win (which you wont)... I'll fight you.

seemingly replying to a tweet that Khan made after Floyd turned him down for Maidana

Last edited by thuggery; 03-03-2014, 02:52 AM.

Khan will need a KO. The fight will be fixed if it goes to the cards.

Comment

Also, Mayweather is such a douche. Sure he's a great boxer, but how can anyone like him as a person, out of the ring?

Comment

I hope it happens, it's a quality fight. I think that a lot of people are still unsure if they want to waste their money on the mismatch that is Maidana vs Floyd but a solid co-main should do the trick.

Comment

Have wanted to see that fight for a while. More than the Mayweather fight.

Comment

Will Khan fall for this again? Who's to say Mayweather doesn't pull the same **** on Khan and only uses him to increase PPV numbers. Not complaining he didn't get the Mayweather fight, because frankly he didn't deserve it, but I don't see how Khan's team can fall for Mayweather's games again.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
              Will Khan fall for this again? Who's to say Mayweather doesn't pull the same **** on Khan and only uses him to increase PPV numbers. Not complaining he didn't get the Mayweather fight, because frankly he didn't deserve it, but I don't see how Khan's team can fall for Mayweather's games again.
              But Khan wants to fight Broner regardless. It'll get people talking just like it did for Maidana. If anyone were to turn down the fight I think it would be Broner due to his team/management wanting to take a soft touch after the brutal ass whooping against Maidana. Floyd and Khan definitely want it. I think Broner does too but who knows what his management team thinks.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                But Khan wants to fight Broner regardless. It'll get people talking just like it did for Maidana. If anyone were to turn down the fight I think it would be Broner due to his team/management wanting to take a soft touch after the brutal ass whooping against Maidana. Floyd and Khan definitely want it. I think Broner does too but who knows what his management team thinks.
                I'm sure Khan does, but like any high-profile fighter Khan has a big ego and wouldn't be too fond of helping out Mayweather's numbers unless he gets 100% assurance he gets the Mayweather fight in September.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
                  Khan has the worse team in boxing, along with his own mouth. He can alway do what Canelo did, which was not to fight on Mayweather card. And go his own way, if the fight happens it happens.. There is no guarantees in boxing.

Comment

How can Khan take Floyd's word for it? He's not trustworthy or a man of his word.

I don't think Amir can fight FMJ in September anyway due to Ramadan or w/e.

Comment

Working...
                    X