No announcement yet.

Is Robert Guerrero a real welterweight now? [Video]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGMARS View Post
    He will now be even slower and less fluid. He will also gas faster. Robert is going to get starched.

Hell no. Guerrero's gonna be a lot quicker and fluid than he was coming off a 15 month layoff against Aydin. If anyone is gonna gas its gonna be Berto coming off a 14 month "vacation"

Comment

Everytime I look at him I'm reminded of T-bag from Prison Break.

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
        A week before the Aydin fight he looked flabby and soft all over, now he look's like he belongs at 147. I picked Berto to win this fight when it was announced a couple month's ago but after seeing this I'm changing it to a UD win for Guerrero. He's a real welterweight now

I was looking for some videos of him yesterday.....I've been telling people that he is gonna smoke Berto on Saturday. Dude is muscled up now and has shaken off a lot of the ring rust, Berto is sleeping on the Ghost and will pay the price.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGMARS View Post
          He will now be even slower and less fluid. He will also gas faster. Robert is going to get starched.
          Haha.....Berto has about 10 pounds more muscle than Robert does and he hasn't fought in a year and a half. I say Berto shows signs of fatigue as early as round 2 or 3

Comment

when ghost beats berto on saturday,,,he better get credit...he looks in great shape,,,dude is never out of shape,,i see him all the time...always hitting the gym staying sharp

Comment

Best off luck to Robert he has had it tough in recent years so ill be rooting for him pretty exciting fighter too

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Haha.....Berto has about 10 pounds more muscle than Robert does and he hasn't fought in a year and a half. I say Berto shows signs of fatigue as early as round 2 or 3
                Of course he does he is a real welterweight.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                  you can put good muscles on with just body weight, I have.
                  I wanna see his bodyweight routine because I want to get that type of physique man, I hate lifting weights its boring, I rather do pull ups, dips, push ups, bodyweight jumping squats at the park because you can build functional strength and lose fat and build your stamina at the same time.

I wonder if he does those Barstarz workouts like the ghetto park work outs those guys are shredded and strong

Comment

Working...
                  X