No announcement yet.

If Timothy Bradley beats Pacquiao, then fights and beats Mayweather right after

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

nobody answered the question, majority got offended instead, it's cool tho

Comment

IF he beat Pacquaio and Mayweather back to back, wow, that would be unbelievable.

I really don't know where I'd rank him or consider him an ATG yet as he's still a relatively young guy who hasn't done much to this date in terms of ATG level.

But he'd certainly be on the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Ugh! View Post
          is he an ATG? and how high?

i want to know peoples opinions
          some think he has a great chance of beating pacquiao, and maybe a floyd fight could follow if he does
          If I beat Pacquiao then Mayweather I'll be an ATG

Comment

It would sure appear that way but it's always best to wait and see what happens with all three of their careers after. For instance, if it turns out both Manny and Floyd were shot and then Bradley loses his next three fights then no, he isn't an ATG.

Comment

i dont think that would make him instant atg in people's eyes. they would just say floyd and pac are past their prime.

Comment

as long as top rank is in the picture.....

Comment

If Bradley could shock the world and beat Pac, there is then no way he could go on to beat Floyd.

The reason being FLoyd only fights Pacs leftovers, he wouldnt fight someone who managed to beat Pac, he would be asking bradley for OSDT and asking Bradley to take 1 million with no ppv money and any other barriers he could put up.

But back to topic, yes Bradley would have a case for making a name for himself in neon lights and be somebody in boxing and not just boast an unbeaten record like floyd, who lives off of that.
                  Bradley is more ambitios than Floyd he dont want to live off of that unbeaten record i doubt its even important to him, as long as he can fight the best.

Comment

Bradley would lose every round to Floyd and is most likely getting stopped by Pac.

But yes, if he were to win he'd be in the HOF and probably go down as a top 60 ATG.

Comment

It's a crazy scenario of course, but if he managed to do that, obviously he deserves to have a real conversation about whether he is an ATG. He'd have the best resume in boxing just off those two wins, and two of the best wins anyone has had in the sport for a long time.

Comment

Working...
                      X