Collapse
No announcement yet.

What sports do you/have you played?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Played Baseball (Shortstop and 2nd base) Sophmore to Senior year of high school.

I used to play basketball a lot. Actually trying to make it a Saturday morning thing now with the crew.

Besides that, I boxed a little and trained in Jeet Kune Do right out of high school.

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH DUMMY View Post
      I used to box, can't anymore.
      Play snooker and golf sometimes. Just got back playing soccer since my crash and legs real swore.

I play score twice a weak.
      What sports do you play?
      Football (soccer), a lot of ski racing.

Comment

Wrestled through high school, been a middle distance runner(10k and under) since jr high. Played around with a variety of martial arts (caopoeria, Muay Thai, boxing, tae kwon do, kali) but never got into any one hardcore. Rode street/flatland BMX for about 10 years, actively into MTB. Also used to be pretty hardcore into lifting, never got huge but was tied up with some state records for my age/weight (unofficial lifts), nor too many 125lb freshmen were benching 225 like me.

These days I spend most of my time fishing...that's a sport, right?

Comment

[QUOTE=madsweeney;11264098]Wrestled through high school, been a middle distance runner(10k and under) since jr high. Played around with a variety of martial arts (caopoeria, Muay Thai, boxing, tae kwon do, kali) but never got into any one hardcore. Rode street/flatland BMX for about 10 years, actively into MTB. Also used to be pretty hardcore into lifting, never got huge but was tied up with some state records for my age/weight (unofficial lifts), nor too many 125lb freshmen were benching 225 like me.

These days I spend most of my time fishing...that's a sport, right?[/QUOTE]hellllz yeah it its...i do lots of that too and shooten guns as well

Comment

[QUOTE=kbpoetree;11264106]
            Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
            Wrestled through high school, been a middle distance runner(10k and under) since jr high. Played around with a variety of martial arts (caopoeria, Muay Thai, boxing, tae kwon do, kali) but never got into any one hardcore. Rode street/flatland BMX for about 10 years, actively into MTB. Also used to be pretty hardcore into lifting, never got huge but was tied up with some state records for my age/weight (unofficial lifts), nor too many 125lb freshmen were benching 225 like me.

These days I spend most of my time fishing...that's a sport, right?[/QUOTE]hellllz yeah it its...i do lots of that too and shooten guns as well
            Haven't shot guns in years, grew up around them, stilla decent shot but I was heavy into bowhunting for a while and we kind of just locked up the guns. I'd like to shoot more, but damn ammo/range fees are crazy these days.

Comment

[QUOTE=madsweeney;11264142]
              Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post

Haven't shot guns in years, grew up around them, stilla decent shot but I was heavy into bowhunting for a while and we kind of just locked up the guns. I'd like to shoot more, but damn ammo/range fees are crazy these days.
              yeah i bet...i'm originally from OKlahoma tooooons of open sspace to shot w no fees lol...i just went out to the farm...havnt shot as much since moven to TN but my in-laws have a house w lots of land and trees so i shoot a lil bit out ther...never really did bow hunting i'll admit growen up couldnt ever pull the damn strings back lol i was weak

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post

These days I spend most of my time fishing...that's a sport, right?
                Only the most dangerous sport on earth

Comment

Originally posted by calmdown View Post
                  have fun mate

Thanks, I did. It was a good 12 mile skate.

Comment

just boxing...................

Comment

Tackle Football, Baseball, Club Soccer, Tennis.

I played basketball with the team frequently but I didn't want to join the basketball team at my old high school.

Was going to run track but during the offseason of my hs senior year. I practiced alone and went through all of the track team's workouts on my own. Then tossed chunks after 50 yard wind sprints 2x. Said, **** that ***** and didn't join the track team.

Now I just do college tennis. I don't count MA though, even though I do that.

Thinking about joining the college soccer team, not now but next season maybe.

Comment

Working...
                      X