Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has defeated more fighters in their PRIME: Mayweather or Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Easy Work View Post
    Barrera was 28 or 29 at the time but that doesnt mean he was in his prime physically.
    barrera's last loss before Manny, was Morales in 2000. 3 years prior. His next loss after Manny was 4 years later, to Marquez. Ever hear of nitpicking?

Comment

Pacquiao easily.

Manny Pacquiao

MAB
      JMM
      Sasakul
      Ledwabba
      Hatton
      Cotto
      Diaz

Floyd

Corrales
      Castillo
      Baldo ( WTF??!! LOL )

7-3 Pacquiao!

Comment

The stupid question is How many fighters in their prime?

Im sure Emmanuel Lucero 24-0 and Jorge Solis 31-0 were at their primes but do we include them?

Do you mean Previous or Current champions only? EIther way You cant win if you go by accomplishements

Just go the subjective way. who has more skills who will win if they fight blah blah. FLoyd will win the poll.

Pac wins ALL objective polls.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Work View Post
          I wonder why people say Manny has a better resume then? I dont get it..

so basically it doesnt matter if you beat washed up fighters as long as they are big/recognizable names?
          You're an idiot that's why. lol

Comment

are we talkin HOFers only or including bums?

how many HOFers/ATG's in their prime Floyd beat?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              You do not think Barrera was close to his prime in the first fight?
              i think he was close to it. alot of excuses are made about his camp and all, but the fact is, pac was an underdog and he shocked us, thus in my opinion its one of his most outstanding wins along with stopping cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by sandyvahra View Post
                Barrera was in absolute prime. Pac was a 6/1 dog that fight. Forget prime fighters for a second and look at how many lb4lb rated fighters each guy has fought. Please also look at the odds for both men's fights. odds clearly indicate which man has participating in more competetive fights.
                what do odds have to do with anything?

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
                  i think he was close to it. alot of excuses are made about his camp and all, but the fact is, pac was an underdog and he shocked us, thus in my opinion its one of his most outstanding wins along with stopping cotto.
                  I put the Barrera win as his best. A little bit ahead of Cotto. And, I remember the excuses about something with his brain or a surgery or something was wrong with his head. But, I couldn't believe how Pac how easy Pac made it look. Barrera didn't know what hit him. So yea I agree it was a close to prime Barrera. And, Barrera had some success after that fight too. So it is not like he was old or shot.

Comment

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
                    Pacquiao easily.

Manny Pacquiao

MAB
                    JMM
                    Sasakul
                    Ledwabba
                    Hatton
                    Cotto
                    Diaz

Floyd

Corrales
                    Castillo
                    Baldo ( WTF??!! LOL )

7-3 Pacquiao!
                    so Hatton was in his prime for Manny but not for Mayweather?

Comment

Originally posted by sandyvahra View Post
                      Barrera was in absolute prime. Pac was a 6/1 dog that fight. Forget prime fighters for a second and look at how many lb4lb rated fighters each guy has fought. Please also look at the odds for both men's fights. odds clearly indicate which man has participating in more competetive fights.
                      You can't go by odds. If one fighter is seen as superior to most of his opponents that can also because of the fighters talent level. Barrera had two losses to Junior Jones(one by TKO) and two wars with one loss to Morales when he fought Pacquiao so he was not in his "absolute" prime. I can agree he was close but no way was he in his absolute physical prime.

Comment

Working...
                      X