Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have no idea how we're 7 points behind.

Comment

• Chelsea is providing the lulz non stop

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
        Reading are a 10min team lol.
        Chelsea are a team of bottlers now.

Really remind me of the first Chelsea teams I watched from '93 onward. You just knew they were going to collapse when the pressure was on.

We are helped by the fact Spurs and Arsenal are pretty terrible, too.

Not convinced this Chelsea is a top 6 side it is just that everyone else is gash.

Not sure, how any team and I'll include under-6 teams can leave 3 players free at the back post defending the last kick of the game. Can't blame Benitez for that.

We have some right ****s playing for us.

Comment

• Love the nights when all your bets come in.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
            I have no idea how we're 7 points behind.
            Because you're drawing to teams like QPR?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              Chelsea are a team of bottlers now.

Really remind me of the first Chelsea teams I watched from '93 onward. You just knew they were going to collapse when the pressure was on.

We are helped by the fact Spurs and Arsenal are pretty terrible, too.

Not convinced this Chelsea is a top 6 side it is just that everyone else is gash.

Not sure, how any team and I'll include under-6 teams can leave 3 players free at the back post defending the last kick of the game. Can't blame Benitez for that.

We have some right ****s playing for us.
              You are only 6 points behind city and you are pretty much guaranteed third place. Guess the FA cup all guns blazing for Chelsea.

Comment

Because you're drawing to teams like QPR?
                Did you see the game? They had 10 players in their own box for about 85% of it. Happens every week.

I wish teams would attack us like they do you.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                  Did you see the game? They had 10 players in their own box for about 85% of it. Happens every week.

I wish teams would attack us like they do you.
                  Welcome to life as a big team get use to it. On a side not as a fellow balotelli fan I'm going to miss him! He's only 22 and gets so much undeserved criticism!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    Reading had their first shot in 82nd minute, lol.

Don't give a **** about this season anymore. I knew they were going to get back to 2-2 when Oscar missed a sitter.

Reading for me are comfortably the worst team in the league. They are absolutely shit.
                    Did the same to us. 2 shots 2 goals both by le Fondre off the bench.

Comment

Welcome to life as a big team get use to it. On a side not as a fellow balotelli fan I'm going to miss him! He's only 22 and gets so much undeserved criticism!!
                      We're the only team having it done to us!

Comment

Working...
                      X