Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you don't drink Corona

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Putting a bit of fruit in the end of a bottle of beer is tantamount to having a coming-out party. In fact it would be the ideal beverage to serve at one's coming-out party.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Corona sucks. ANd the lemon makes it worse. I hate when people say, "You gotta try it with the lemon man!" Get the **** outta here. Heineken and Heineken Lite ****s on Corona!!!
      you drink it with lime, fool.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        Putting a bit of fruit in the end of a bottle of beer is tantamount to having a coming-out party. In fact it would be the ideal beverage to serve at one's coming-out party.
        if you are that unsure about your sexuality where you can't put a piece of fruit in a summer beer, im a little bit worried about you.

Comment

and what's worst is that she got a limon in it

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
            if you are that unsure about your sexuality where you can't put a piece of fruit in a summer beer, im a little bit worried about you.
            limon in beer tastes nasty to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
              limon in beer tastes nasty to me.
              I feel that.

It only works in a few beers, that are specifically crafted to be drank with a small slice of lemon, or occasionally lime.
              Except in the case of Corona, which without lime tastes like piss and with lime has a perfectly clean finish and just the right amount of sweetness.(For a summer beer that is not top quality)

Comment

I consider Corona my dessert beer. I usually have one maybe two at the bar. Its a fair drink but not one of my favorites. Ive gone from double malts to labatte blue and now my drink of choice is heineken.

Comment

dog's piss.

Comment

Originally posted by travi$ View Post
                    One of your parents was mentally ill during conception
                    Even Hermione Granger drinks it.

There is no proof that she drank it. For all we know she could just be posing for the camera.

Comment

The only thing pissier than Corona is Budweiser.

Leffe, Kronenbourg 1645, Hoegaarden, Erdinger, Guinness if you don't like any of those beers you are uncultured.

Comment

Working...
                      X