Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: No Big Fights at 168, I Make 160 Easy - I'm Not Big 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
    Sooooo, why did they hang all their hopes on Eubank? Why didn't they have a back up opponent already set? It had to be a WW? Maybe Lara would've done it, I mean big scary GayLoveKin I know, but surely there must have been another brave soul to get into the ring with him right?
    Sure he could have fought a Heiland type at 2 month notice, but nobody wants that either. The odds would also be much wider, much less money and exposure. And for Eubank, the chump was calling out Ggg and got his promoter to make over 10m in guarantees. How do you back out of that?

Comment

• NAHuhl Can'tWeyNO WACKvarez just extended anorexia by another 2 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        When you say you can beat anyone from 154-168 it does???

GOD DAMN!!! A BUNCH of FKN RTARDS on this site.
        People say all kinds of **** all the time, I wouldn't let it trouble ya.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
          No one's talking about the WBC, the IBF started in '84. It took 5 seconds to Google that, I got other stuff to do than worry about you. You don't see me showing up where you work and start knocking dicks out of your mouth.

You asked if the division existed, the answer is yes, too bad you don't like it. It's moot anyways. There were no big fights for Hagler to move to take, so he had no reason to move up as he was legit size for a MW.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
            Big fights at 160

1.) Canelo - Fight has to happen otherwise Oscar + Canelo will lose face
            2.) Saunders - 4th and final belt to have a unified undisputed MW champion owning all major belts and make history, with GGG becoming huge in the UK Saunders can not much longer duck the fight
            3.) Jacobs - Jacobs has secondary belt and is mandatory for GGG
            4.) Eubank - Big fight in the UK still, UK is the new boxing capitol, Eubank might give GGG trouble
            5.) Huge guys from 154 lb moving up - Charlo's, J-Rock, Andrade and everyone's favorite GGG destroyer the cuban runner Lara

Big fights at 168

1.) DeGale vs Jack winner sometime in 2017
            2.) Zurdo Ramirez sometime in 2017 (currently out with Hand Injury)

Whoever says GGG needs to move up now is seriously stupid, a hater or doesn't know shit about boxing.
            This right here is all that needs to be said.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy 23 View Post
              Boxing "fans" about 150 lbs at max Mayweather (5 division champ 36 y.o)- he's scared to fight 170 lbs Alvarez.Boxing "fans" about 170-173 lbs GGG (1 division champ 34 y.o) - why move up in weight (168)?
              Just shows that at WW or jmw same weight , Floyd schools golovkin too. Too bad he's not gonna give this hype job a real boxing lesson. Skill everytime.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                NAHuhl Can'tWeyNO WACKvarez just extended anorexia by another 2 years.
                Laughing at you having Conor Mcgregor as your avatar when he talked shyt about GGG

"“If you look at the history of the fight game, especially in this new era, it’s full of stars cherry picking their opponents,” McGregor told The Times. “When they hold a position of power, when they get a name, all of a sudden they pick weaker opponents. They look down their division. Nobody looks up a division. Nobody looks at true challenges.

"Golovkin turning around to fight 147-pound champion Kell Brook for his next opponent, “it’s an era of cherry picking,” McGregor said.

“It’s not like that with me. I’m here to challenge myself. I’m training to go up two divisions, and it’s going to be a great fight,” he said.

Comment

• Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
                  Not a single poster able to refute this guy.

Who is the big fight at 168?
                  Who's a big fight at 160? Bro...o yeah, he's a WW

Comment

• Originally posted by NateHound View Post
                    Fair enough, well that one's on me. Still, having said that... do you really think he's not suited perfectly to Middleweight? I don't get why people feel the need to pressure fighters into multiple weight classes.
                    1) Of course, Canelo should've moved up to MW after the Floyd fight, he's a big boy picking lately on smaller guys, picking Khan was a coward move, I don't like mismatches.

2) I think that comes with the territory and the standard held today, when you've had guys like Dela Hoya, Mayweather, Pacuiao, Jones, Hopkins, Duran and a lot of other guys moving between classes that's how you can measure how good a fighter is.

There are exceptions , Hagler is one of them, but to be honest back on those days Hagler had tough guys who he could fight @160, right now MW is one of the weakest classes overall.It's because I like GGG that I really want to see how good he is, he needs to move up or down, otherwise he'll just be remembered as very good MW who never did something notable on his career.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      WTF ?

give it a rest bro

Loeffler dropped Degale's name to justify the Brook selection.....

at least click the link, if you can't remember

Tom said they would have no problem fighting Degale, to excuse the fact that they selected Brook..... but Gennady himself just took a dump on that weak excuse.
                      AND??????

Who the fck are you, a public prosecutor?

And even with a public prosecutor, people aren't responsible of what other pople are saying/doing.

Comment

Working...
                      X