Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She'd get it from anyone on this site, lettuce be serious

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      She is not pretty, seriously they have to really doll her up and get her on a water diet before movie shoots and press junkets so her face isnt bloated, but I seen her before and couldn't believe she was a model she will not age well and she has a horrible attitude problem

This is how she actually looks when not on a calorie restrictive diet.

Is she British or did she just blow a martian? Them green teeth are making me sick

Comment

Anybody who says they wouldn't bang this girl, I would have to seriously doubt their heterosexuality.

@Anorak and hectari, we already know why they don't like her because their gayness isn't in question.
        Last edited by DARKSEID; 08-25-2016, 09:33 PM.

Comment

New England loves her skinny, childlike body and thinks the bone structure in her face makes her a world class supermodel.

To me she's just an average looking rat faced dyke who only became famous because her family is rich and connected.
          Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 08-26-2016, 06:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            New England loves her skinny, childlike body and thinks the bone structure in her face makes her a world class supermodel.

To me she's just an average looking rat faced dyke who only became famous because her family is rich and connected.
            So if you were single, and she was your co-worker, you wouldnt bang her?

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
              Anybody who says they wouldn't bang this girl, I would have to seriously doubt their heterosexuality.

@Anorak and hectari, we already know why they don't like her because their gayness isn't in question.
              of course you would bang her you are a filipino thai dwarf lol you will take what you can get.

Comment

Of course I would. But I would bang (and have banged) a lot of subpar girls, that doesn't prove anything.

Sometimes you just need to get it in.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Of course I would. But I would bang (and have banged) a lot of subpar girls, that doesn't prove anything.

Sometimes you just need to get it in.

Comment

I think her eyebrows need trimmed and lightened up... looks like a few caterpillars instead of eyebrows. She's not a super model imo but I guess she is for where she came from lol. Hell Mick Jagger's daughter is a model and she has a gap worse that Hopkins. I prefer something like Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, or Marissa Miller.

Comment

No one is saying she's not bangable, she's just not this rare beauty the media and her gay ass fans are trying to make her out to be, that's all.

Comment

Working...
                      X