Good on you man, keeping fit.
      Thanks bro

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
        Props to posting a vid of yourself sada
        Thanks chuck

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
          I know a lot of people don't like therealpugilist but he's genuine for posting a video of him sparring. A lot of people wouldn't have the courage to do so.
          Thanks n they won't

My gym game bred gym is on the rise

Stable is growing

I'll have guys I'll building soon .....being a trainer n working with kids is my dream

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy360 View Post
            Good stuff bro. Work them legs. The one thing I can't stand about the ring is the softness of the mat. That **** will drain your legs quicker then F@cking. Get that road work in and if you have a beach near by start doing some endurance training in the sand. It will work wonders for your cardio and push those legs to the next level.
            Yea road wock Is a must....legs felt like jello after 2 rounds

It was moves n pivots I knew I should do but legs are not quite there yet

In due time, I'll be there.

First time sparring in years but I felt good.

Rest my elbow n I'm sparring next week

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
              https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...&ref=bookmarks

This is the last round I sparred today

Made some mistakes but it comes with the territory

I reached with a right instead of snapping it.

And head was in the air after jabbing( we were stepping on each others toes)

Gotta get back used to slipping n shooting shots
              Sitting on my right hand

Will come with time

Ray is our best 141....he has been in the game almost 8 years. Good strong young kid. Solid defense, counters n fundamentals

A lil ice and rest and I'm jumping back in the ring Tuesday.

He will be representing us at the Paul Murphy tourney in Columbus Ga, at Columbus state university

Game bred boxing club all day.

Only way to learn is in the ring. Salute to all the posters putting in work too
              That's wassup homie! Good stuff.

Comment

sweet deal bro. Keep it up you'll get there. At 42 I don't run like I did when I was in my 20's so I try to stay away from sparring but I'll mix up a round or 2 if asked.

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
                  Amen..my son is 15 and everytime i post anything on him the same trolls talk ****..but are scared toeven post a picture of themselves...straight up cowards
                  Word all that talk.... and they show nothing at all!

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                    Man, I have a destroyed knee and I can't box because I have brases. I think that I would do ok to be honest. Just gotta take care of the knee and when I get my brases removed I'll give a try.

I did well at soccer, at basketball, at volleyball, I don't think I'd do bad at boxing.

I'll spar and post a video, just not this year.

I know fights are hard. I've been in street fights as a kid and used to be outsized by kids from the ghetto that were tough mother****ers. I was raised as a good boy by my family, I would go to maths competitions, I was kind of a nerd, I couldn't compete with those animals with no feelings. I lost some fights and won some. I remember my last fight, I did great. My opponent did the shaky legs after a straight left hand. I also kicked him and my foot tiwsted badly I could barely walk after that fight. Then eveyone said I had lost the fight because of that, but I know I won. Then I always pulled out of fights because these mother****ers had nothing to lose. Now most of them are totally lost in life, doing drugs on the streets and some of them are in jail.

Comment

Nice work young man!

Comment

Working...
                      X