• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    Get to the Mainevent this undercard is ****
    I think there is two more fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
      Man listening to Barry Tompkins call a fight brings back memories man. Him and Al Bernstein in the early 90s on ESPNs thursday night fights. Or was Tompkins with Sean O'Grady on Tuesday night fights on USA?
      Pretty sure he did Tuesday Nights Fights with Sean O'Grady

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        Pretty sure he did Tuesday Nights Fights with Sean O'Grady
        Who was with Bernstein? It seemed like it was a steady duo there also. Al Bernstein is probably my favorite guy to listen to call a fight. Although I did enjoy the shIet George Foreman use to say just because it was funny as as hell and Manny Steward because he saw it all.

I just you tubed a few of the fights I remember from then, most of Morrison's fights specifically and it was Tompkins and Bernstein. Awesome duo IMO. I actually got to see them live at a Tommy Morrison fight in Tulsa in 95 or so. Its hard to believe its been 21 years since then.
        Last edited by Sun_Tzu; 08-19-2016, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          Get to the Mainevent this undercard is ****
          Showtime was hoping for 3 quick KOs , but so far all fights going long

Comment

Salita Promotions?

Are you ****ing kidding me????

Comment

I thought Santiago won it clearly

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                Who was with Bernstein? It seemed like it was a steady duo there also. Al Bernstein is probably my favorite guy to listen to call a fight. Although I did enjoy the shIet George Foreman use to say just because it was funny as as hell and Manny Steward because he saw it all.
                I can't recall who was before Bob Papa on ESPN, It might have been Tompkins though.

Comment

Menard impressed me his last time out, I've got him in this one

Comment

Aaaahhhh

I remember that ko

Comment

• Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                      Man listening to Barry Tompkins call a fight brings back memories man. Him and Al Bernstein in the early 90s on ESPNs thursday night fights. Or was Tompkins with Sean O'Grady on Tuesday night fights on USA?
                      Yeah Barry been around for a LONG TIME good commentator

Comment

Working...
                      X