Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone please explain why Corrales isnt in the IBHOF yet Gatti and Mancini is?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He most certainly deserves to be in.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      I swear I'm so tired of those guys being brought up for literally every 'should x get into the HOF' discussion. Especially Gatti, which everyone and their mommas know was not put into the HOF on the basis of his resume.
      Exactly. It's a really lazy argument.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
        Hamed was hall worthy

He cleaned out 126 from 95-00 beat all the other titleholders, 36 fights 9 champs defeated

Exciting, ko power...lineal champ 3 years titlist over half a decade

Hamed was the most dominant feather of the last 25 years
        Nice points i'm not sure why anyone would dispute Hamed as HOFer. Agreed on Corrales also, he should definitely be in there.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          They were fun to watch, had good skills but lost all their big fights

Corrales was actually the lineal champion at 135 and won the ibf and wbo at 130, fought in one of the greatest championship fights ever, had better wins than they had...higher ko ratio....more champions defeated.....won more big fights

Damn.....Corrales deserves to be in.

Corrales, Casamayor, Freitas, Mayweather, and JLC was a golden age at 130-135 and Corrales fought them all.
          Simple. Gatti shouldn't be in the HOF and neither should Mancini. There should be a separate place i the hall for fan favorites.
          Last edited by bklynboy; 04-20-2016, 05:53 AM.

Comment

cuz aint none of these old grampa ass niggas who run that shit aint trying to give no proper respesct to a blaxican nigga but we know corrales was a straight G

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
              Exactly. It's a really lazy argument.
              Didnt they die the same year? Corrales was just as exciting, a better fighter, more power and more accomplished. Im just saying. They should have at least got in on the same ballot, a year a part or at least if they had cared about credibility, put Chico in first.

Comment

Originally posted by bklynboy View Post
                Simple. Gatti shouldn't be in the HOF and neither should Mancini. There should be a separate place i the hall for fan favorites.
                Like a peoples champ or heart of a champion category....guys like Gatti, ProvodnikovMancini, Graziano, Berto, guys who put on a show every fight or fight of the year type guys should have a category or their own hall of fame.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                  cuz aint none of these old grampa ass niggas who run that shit aint trying to give no proper respesct to a blaxican nigga but we know corrales was a straight G
                  I see where you are coming from.
                  Politics in this sport is b.S.

Like Hamed being taking so long and people saying he didnt deserve it yet others have done less and get in

too much weight on personal endeavors and preference

they screwing Corrales like the NFL is doing T.O.

Comment

Been saying this for years! It's a travesty that Chico isn't in the Hall!

Comment

Working...
                    X