Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Shoud Khan's 1st Opponent Be at 147?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Franky Featherdusters or Benny Brokenhands

Comment

u lot make khans chin sound so weak lol like if u touch it he'll die maidana couldnt drop him. He couldnt see garcias shot nor did he see prescotts its the mistake he makes after he gets up.

Comment

Prescott! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i'd rather see khan fight mayweather than alexander.

Comment

Thurman. Just playin' I like Khan, give him Malignaggi.

Comment

He should fight Brook especially if he has a belt by then.

Comment

Originally posted by Rahat View Post
                u lot make khans chin sound so weak lol like if u touch it he'll die maidana couldnt drop him. He couldnt see garcias shot nor did he see prescotts its the mistake he makes after he gets up.

Suppose he never seen Willie Limmond or Michael Gomez's punches either? Lets face it, his chin is below average at best.

Its not the mistakes he makes after stop echoing what Virgil Hunter says though they certainly won't help, its the mistakes he makes that gets him hit with the shots! Lunging in, throwing uppercuts from the outside, bringing his right hand back low.

Comment

winner of alexander vs brook.....

Comment

Senchenko or Abregu.

Comment

If I was advising Khan I would tell him to stay at 140 because his big weakness is his chin and 140 pounders don't hit quite as hard as 147 pounders. I don't believe Khan is ever going to be this superstar that can take on all comers and consistantly win. If he fights the best I think he will suffer more KO defeats. Khan has great speed combined with good power and he will beat some good fighters. However he is always going to be in danger of getting KOed by fighters with quick hands and good power. If he insisted on going to 147 then I would tell him to fight Paulie.He beat him so easily before that I am sure he could beat him again because Paulie is such a light puncher and Khan is to fast and sharp for him. That would give Khan a world tittle. But he would have to go right back to avoiding quick handed punchers or risk more KO losses.

Comment

Working...
                      X