Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Fedor Vs Frank Mir Confirmed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Cormier hype train almost has me rooting for Mir......Almost...

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
      DC will KO em all. Including Reem.
      LMAO did you switch bandwagons man?

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        LMAO did you switch bandwagons man?
        No sir. I'm a REEM fan forever but I'm not biased. I'd root for the Reem if they fought but B.F. ain't playing.

Comment

If its a stand up fight cormier by KO if it hits the floor and mir isn't unconscious he will tap cormier.

Cormier will be lucky if hes half as succsssful as fedor. He had good style matchups vs barnett and Silva but didnt fight the 2 best guys in werdum and overeem. If mirs chin dont fail he has this fight. He wont fight cain which is a loss anyway wont beat junior. He'd be the man to beat jones at 205. You just cant be,an,undersized wrestler with alittle power in the,ufc.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
            If its a stand up fight cormier by KO if it hits the floor and mir isn't unconscious he will tap cormier.

Cormier will be lucky if hes half as succsssful as fedor. He had good style matchups vs barnett and Silva but didnt fight the 2 best guys in werdum and overeem. If mirs chin dont fail he has this fight. He wont fight cain which is a loss anyway wont beat junior. He'd be the man to beat jones at 205. You just cant be,an,undersized wrestler with alittle power in the,ufc.
            If Josh Barnett couldn't tap Cormier then Mir wont be able to unless it is early in the fight. Cormier sweats like a hog.

Josh Barnett would destroy 99% of UFC heavies.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
              The Cormier hype train almost has me rooting for Mir......Almost...
              A hype train is a guy like Brock Lesnar, or post-Lesnar Cain Velasquez.

Cormier's supporters are mostly people who've followed his career and realize that he is easily a top 5 heavyweight, based on his abilities and potential, and it must be said level of competition following the Barnett fight.

Dana White was trying to explain this guy away not very long ago. A hype train fighter under Zuffa's dominance of MMA is the guys that Zuffa tries to spoon feed, which isn't Cormier.
              Last edited by Drunken Cat; 07-31-2012, 11:05 AM.

Comment

one thing, cormier is a ****in monster!

Comment

Frank Mir will win.

Comment

easy win for black fedor. Mir is similar to josh barnett

Comment

Originally posted by r.Gooner View Post
                      Frank Mir will win.
                      1 billion on Emelianegro

Comment

Working...