Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saremento "Pacquiao would get knocked out easily, He knows we are really P4P #1"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    Its amazing how scared the Pac fans are of this guy. Just amazing.
    Understand Pac admitted he can still fight at 135, he came from 106.. That is like Martinez going all the way up to heavyweight and even beyond if there was a class above and destroying guys... There got to be a limit.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
      Understand Pac admitted he can still fight at 135, he came from 106.. That is like Martinez going all the way up to heavyweight and even beyond if there was a class above and destroying guys... There got to be a limit.
      So if Pac admited he can still fight at Lightweight. That means hes cherry picking Marquez and trying to have every advantage?

I think Pacs limit is 154-157 ish. Honestly do you think Chavez Jr would beat him at a 156-158 catch weight? I dont.

Comment

So if Pac admited he can still fight at Lightweight. That means hes cherry picking Marquez and trying to have every advantage?

I think Pacs limit is 154-157 ish. Honestly do you think Chavez Jr would beat him at a 156-158 catch weight? I dont.
        Just give it up man, Pac fans are NEVER going to agree that Pac should fight Martinez, there scared as **** of the guy.

There clearly trying to protect Manny.

Comment

Pacquiao can beat Martinez as I'm not really sold on him being as great as most make him out to be.

I mean yeah he beat Williams, but that is because Williams is a bum, who like a dumb@ss, walked face first into a punch. I mean wasn't this the same guy who was getting exposed by sorry @ss Cintron (Williams), so Martinez destroying Pdubb wasn't all that impressive.

Comment

The amount of jealously in the Martinez team is getting ridiculous. Sure, Martinez is a CURRENT top 10 p4p fighter, but he is nowhere near as great as he thinks.
            They just need something to justify themselves since they can't make multi-million dollar fights on their own.

Comment

Did everyone conveniently forget this quote by sergio himself?

http://www.************.com/2010/11/...atch%E2%80%9D/

Sergio Martinez: “Pacquiao is too small. It would be a mismatch”

Comment

No not really, even nacho has said that because they are closer to the same size. Pacquiao puts on very little weight after the weigh in at this weight so whether or not they come in at 135 or 144 don't make a difference except that neither will be draining themselves.

At the elite level weight does make more of a difference. Pac fought Margarito and said that it was too much.. Pac said after fighting Marg that 154 is too much.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                  I remember when Roy Jones, back in late 90s -early 2000s was calling out DLH because they were placed around the same place in P4p rankings. This has as much merit. But at least jones and hoya were around the same height.
                  Yeah thats the same
                  RJJ at 175
                  Oscar at 147
                  if you do the math thats a 28 pound difference off the bat

manny is 147
                  sergio is 160 but can make 154
                  thats a 13 lb diff or a 7 pd difference
                  get your facts right buddy

Comment

Team martinez are all a bunch of morons. Martinez doesn't have a single HOFer in his resume. Pac will fight 2 HOFers this year.

And Martinez couldn't even beat Margarito and Pac just send Margarito into retirement. Martinez is looking like a dumbass trying to get a Pacquiao career payday.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                      No not really, even nacho has said that because they are closer to the same size. Pacquiao puts on very little weight after the weigh in at this weight so whether or not they come in at 135 or 144 don't make a difference except that neither will be draining themselves.

At the elite level weight does make more of a difference. Pac fought Margarito and said that it was too much.. Pac said after fighting Marg that 154 is too much.
                      wow I cant believe you dont see it
                      It is so frustrating to see how hard pac fans try to justify his every move
                      so because they will come in at around the same weight it doesnt make a difference? you seem to forget about the crucial factors like speed and power
                      wow its just amazing

Comment

Working...
                      X