Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Is Worse: Troll Alts or Internet Snitches?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aye ain't no trollin bruh. y'all mad we beat they fighters on they holidays

Comment

Originally posted by GettinMoney View Post
      Aye ain't no trollin bruh. y'all mad we beat they fighters on they holidays

Showtime 4-Life!

Bob Arum killa!

HBO killa!

De La Hoya killa!

Comment

Why is it always the genuinely funny ones ala The Rock that seem to only post once or twice and all the rubbish, unoriginal and mundane accounts don't stop posting?

These alts have been doing the same routine since I joined about 4 years back. You'd think with new fights and news they would come up with some new material like, sadly not.

Do they really not question what they're achieving by it or where the hell they are going in life?
        Why not just talk about boxing and have a laugh without going O.T.T and making some poor buggers life difficult having to clear up after you?

Honestly man there is more to life than causing a nuisance on a boxing website and changing your I.P to do it all over again. There is a whole world out there, places to go, women to meet, friends to see.

Sorry for the rant I just find it sad and do not understand it.

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
          Both.

Only a beta male pussy would snitch over hurt feelings on the internet and only a loser with no life would make an alt.
          How I personally feel as well. If I find myself snitching or creating an alt, I'll delete my account and never comeback.

Comment

Anyone find it ironic that VagaBong created this thread?

Comment

Alt trolls are the worse.,, I come here to discuss boxing and can't stand the trolls.. I don't mind if we disagree or have a debate, but when they are clearly trolling, it gets lame really quick

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                Trolls, hands down. This new guy gettinmoney is un****in real.
                That is most likely Inkanyamba/Khasekhemwy,Beerbelly14/ChickenHawk/ChrisBaurmeis.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Anyone find it ironic that VagaBong created this thread?
                  I semi-troll every now and then, , but I'm not an Alt, I take my bans, deservedly, and come back when they're over.

Comment

I hate em both equally, trolls cause they ruin the experience and derail every damn thread and I hate internet snitchies/cry babies cause ive been banned 3 times in a month of people reported my post just cause they felt insulted lol.

Comment

troll + snitch = pretty gay32 aka shagger of sheep and goats.

Comment

Working...
                      X