Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Omar Henry, 25, Passes Away After Battle With Cancer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All I can tell u is that my good friend is CANCER FREE without the help of chemo, radiation or surgery...remember one thing, oncologists are bound to use what the regulations allow for them to use. My friend went outside that box and is alive and cancer free today
    Last edited by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY; 02-03-2013, 11:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
      Al I can tell u is that my good friend is CANCER FREE without the help of chemo, radiation or surgery...remember one thing, oncologists are bound to use what the regulations allow for them to use. My friend went outside that box and is alive and cancer free today
      Yes he's one of the lucky ones.. the majority who venture into alternative treatments die.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
        Yes he's one of the lucky ones.. the majority who venture into alternative treatments die.
        Seems like the medical ratio isnt so great either, though...and, again, here is the thing...the doc told my friend he needed IMMEDIATE surgery, my friend agreed...they couldnt perform it, though, because had such bad scar tissue on his stomach from a previous injury they couldnt cut through...they sent him home until they could figure out something else...in the meantime he started studying everything he could, changed his diet, found apricot seeds...next time he went back to the doc several months later they said his cancer was gone...and its been gone for four years...and the oncologist at Mass. General told him "whatever you're, keep doing it...Your cancer is GONE...not in remission, IT'S GONE."
        Last edited by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY; 02-02-2013, 04:50 PM.

Comment

• RIP

Condolences to his family and friends

Comment

• That sucks men at 25 years old.

RIP.

Comment

• Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
              All I can tell u is that my good friend is CANCER FREE without the help of chemo, radiation or surgery...remember one thing, oncologists are bound to use what the regulations allow for them to use. My friend went outside that box and is alive and cancer free today
              That's fantastic news for your friend and those who know him, but I ultimately have one principle: qualified medical doctors know more about illness and medicine than I do.

Comment

Working...
              X