Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    It's why boxing is a fringe sport. And I hate saying that, because the sweet science is my passion. But it's so far from mainstream it's ridiculous. Sportscenter doesn't waste its breath on 98% of fights, and all of the major sports websites (espn, cbs sportsline, fox sports, etc) have boxing buried at the very back of their sites under "other sports" with the likes of lacrosse, swimming, and motherf**king ping pong or some ****.

Imagine if it was ran like professional organized sports like the NFL or NBA -- where you know, teams HAVE TO get through each other to get to the top. Wow, what a noble, inventive concept!! Imagine if the Magic Johnson Lakers and the Larry Bird Celtics didn't feel like playing each other because of risk of losing or money issues. Lmao, my God man it's so ******ed to even think about. But that's what these two phags did.

It could have been the world's biggest sporting event of the era, and instead all we have is gay ass fan bases from each side who have flooded the internet calling each other pac-tards and fl0mos. That's what that fight has been reduced to.
    Lol.

Classic post right here...

Comment

• This fight will happen. It may not happen before Manny takes another loss and Floyd takes his first loss, but it WILL happen...

Comment

• Quite hilarious this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by ..El Chacal.. View Post
          4th, I agree, I mean Pac needs guys to come at him and not have any head movement, seeing Mayweather next to Cotto made me sure that Mayweather is BIG and will use his size length and movement to nearly shut Pacquiao out..
          He called it on the first page.

Comment

Working...
          X