No announcement yet.

8 year Iraq war worth the cost?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
    Does that excuse or justify even 10 civilians being killed by outside forces?

Terrorism is a tactic, and some of that terrorism was due to U.S. presence, with Family members from those who got killed by U.S. bombings. Or were they just supposed to say, "Thank you for liberating us from Saddam, we'll forgive you for killing one of our own".

In fact that's exactly what happened until foreign "freedom fighters" showed up and started slaughtering Iraqis in order to "liberate" them from "crusading Americans".

I should point out that I received red K from a poster called TRANSWARP who did not bother to respond to a single point I made in this thread and instead decided to try and shut down debate in a cowardly and bullying fashion.

If you don't agree with somebody's point of view then it is up to you to articulate why. If you are unable to do so then perhaps you shouldn't be telling other people that they "know nothing about Iraq".

Comment

Dozens of people have been killed and many more wounded in a series of blasts in Baghdad.

At least 63 people died and 176 people were wounded in 12 bombings across the Iraqi capital on Thursday morning, health ministry sources told Al Jazeera.

"I saw all the windows were blown out and glass scattered everywhere. The children were scared and crying"

The wave of bombings come amid renewed fears of sectarian strife following the withdrawal of US troops and a deepening political crisis over an arrest warrant issued for Tariq al-Hashimi, the country's vice president and most senior Sunni politician.
      http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middle...236659479.html

These western Americans have destroyed this nation and all hell is about to broke loose.

America, creating peace through illegal wars

Comment

I like how all of a sudden people care about Iraqi's and Afghans. These people were doing a good job of slaughtering themselves far before America got involved over there. It in America's best interest to keep the region destabilized and unable to coalesce against us like the former Ottoman empire. In fact if given the leeway the Turkish would've reconquered the entire region once more. Americans going against ourown disgust me. We need to bring back nationalistic pride in America and pull together to keep Uncle Sam on top.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
          http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middle...236659479.html

These western Americans have destroyed this nation and all hell is about to broke loose.

America, creating peace through illegal wars
          I'm surprised you haven't concocted a conspiracy theory about western operatives doing these bombings for reasons as yet unspecified.

Comment

I think we would've had a better chance of doing something a lot more productive if we invaded North Korea and removed Kim Jong Il and all of his ridiculous comrades.

Comment

Working...
            X