• Show
Clear All

• Bulls fend off celtics

crazy game 121-118 2ot
    me and my dad were jumping from out seats

Originally posted by P.WILL View Post
    crazy game 121-118 2ot
    Me and My Dad were grabbing each others crotches and tongue kissing throughout the whole thing.

Comment

I like that the no-talent Bulls beat the loaded Celtics.

These overachievers make me proud.

WAR BULLS

Comment

Originally posted by KEYNES View Post
        Me and My Dad were grabbing each others crotches and tongue kissing throughout the whole thing.
        Glad to see you got to spend some Quality time.

Originally posted by P.WILL View Post
        That's just wrong man......I'm reporting this.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          WAR BULLS
          lmfballsoff. Next game they're going to get crushed.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
            lmfballsoff. Next game they're going to get crushed.
            Isn't time you give the Bulls some credit? Even though the Celtics would crush them with KG, you along with the rest of the media first counted them out. Then the Bulls won game one, put up a fight for game two, and now won game 4.

Everyone counts them out, but they show up everytime except game 3, but they redeemed themselves by today.

Comment

Me too.

Reported.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
                Isn't time you give the Bulls some credit? Even though the Celtics would crush them with KG, you along with the rest of the media first counted them out. Then the Bulls won game one, put up a fight for game two, and now won game 4.
                lolwut? I've given them more than enough credit.

I just decided not to foster the "Oh KG is out that means it's upset time YAY GO BULLS" bull**** bandwagon. Plain and simple.

half of these morons didn't even know the Bulls still had a NBA team.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                  lolwut? I've given them more than enough credit.

I just decided not to foster the "Oh KG is out that means it's upset time YAY GO BULLS" bull**** bandwagon. Plain and simple.

half of these morons didn't even know the Bulls still had a NBA team.
                  Yeah, but after game 1 you wrote it off as a "fluke win". The Celtics barely survived game 2 and now it's tied at 2 a piece anyway.

Comment

Ben Gordon and Derrik Rose are among the leagues elite... That was a tough loss, we shouldve came out on top in that 1st overtime, but alot of crazy things happened in that game... Alot of inconsistent calling from the refs on both ends of the floor, and alot of key free throws being missed by both teams.

But at the end of the day...Bulls came out with the win, and I cant wait for game 5.

Comment

Working...
                    X