No announcement yet.

Dumb Limey ****s!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barndog View Post
    T to the Z.. you support any foreign fighter against our British boys and now you talk to us like this?...

YOU ARE HEADING FOR EXCOMMUNICATION FROM THE LIMEY LOUNGE.

BE WARY!
    Not true. I thought Mayweather would beat Ricky but didn't exactly cheer him on. I can't stand Joe Calzaghe so want him to lose no matter who he's fighting.

And... I'm not talking to you am I you sexy bastard. I'm talking to the ****s who can't spell to save their lives.

Anyway, this was yesterday. I'm over it now. I'm like Obama, always looking to the future.

Comment

Originally posted by rich loc View Post
      The Brits run this place, so get over it, lad.
      Being a "Brit" and coming on this site nearly everyday for 2 years you'd think i'd know that wouldn't ya, lad?

Comment

TZ, why you being like there?

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
          You really think I give two ****s.

The correct phrasing is 'Do you really think that I give two ****s?'.

Correct spelling and grammar maketh the man.

Comment

Originally posted by rich loc View Post
            More than I paid your mum for a blow job last night that's for sure.
            How original, I bet you came up with that one all by yourself Einstein. You admit that as a typical english bum you would have to pay. your momma and ya granma suck me off for free!! I prefer your grannie as her teeth do not get in the way

Comment

Originally posted by JulioCesaChavez View Post
              How original, I bet you came up with that one all by yourself Einstein. You admit that as a typical english bum you would have to pay. your momma and ya granma suck me off for free!! I prefer your grannie as her teeth do not get in the way
              Yeah, Because you're so advance. By having sex with dead grannies.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
                Being a "Brit" and coming on this site nearly everyday for 2 years you'd think i'd know that wouldn't ya, lad?
                It was a friendly reminder, lad.

Comment

Working...
                X