This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tyson View Post
    Maybe you can answer the questions we wondered in enayze's thread?
    Why don't you copy and paste them here and I will try to answer them for you.

Comment

• I haven't sinned **** in my life, I wanna keep doing what I do. And I will go to heaven because I deserve to be there, Im no terrorist ****. I've robbed and went to jail before but thats about it, I won't go to hell for doing that.
      Last edited by IwatchBoxing; 04-28-2008, 11:50 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by IwatchBoxing View Post
          I haven't sinned **** in my life, I wanna keep doing what I do. And I will go to heaven because I deserve to be there, Im no terrorist ****. I've robbed and went to jail before but thats about it, I won't go to hell for doing that.
          you seem 'mad at the world', what happend to the iwatchboxing of old?

Comment

• Originally posted by ferocity View Post
            you seem 'mad at the world', what happend to the iwatchboxing of old?

Pm sent, I'm mad cause im ****ed up.

Comment

• Thats a good song I'll save him in my favorites.

Comment

• Originally posted by IwatchBoxing View Post
                Thats a good song I'll save him in my favorites.
                Link to a guy who says he went to hell and back.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=0

Comment

• Originally posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
                  Link to a guy who says he went to hell and back.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=0
                  doesnt come up. I quest im mad at the whole mother****ing world. When I die I hope it'll be in peace.
                  Last edited by IwatchBoxing; 05-04-2008, 11:33 PM.

Comment

• ...but now you know what you need to do to find peace and eternal life in the next world. You need to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.

Comment

• Me wonders if I heard something about the judgement day being the day everyone is dead and in heaven. Then God will open his book, The Book of Life/ God's Book or more popular called the Akashic records in all civilizations through the times, and condemn those sad ****ers to hell that deserves it.

Is this accurate?

So we will get a taste of heaven until the judgement day comes?

By the way, Edgar Cayce could "enter" the Akashic records and find out everything he needed to know.
                      He described it as a universal egg of information which we all can enter somehow.

Mostly he used it to find out which deceases people had, what treatment they needed to get well, and which doctors they should go see.
                      He named people from all over the world, people he had no knowledge of.

He could only enter the records in a state of relaxation when he lied on his back with his hands folded across his stomach.

It's interesting because the information he provided was always correct.
                      What deceases, what caused them etc.'

This man was heavily christian. That probably makes some of you nod your head in a knowingly fashion.
                      It was interesting then that he entered the records and found out that we are being reincarnated. Yes, that's right.
                      We live several lives, though not as other animals, but as human beings.

For many years he pondered on how that fitted with his christian belief, but he concluded that it didn't crash with his faith.

Some say that 2012 marks the end of the world, but many more say that it is a new beginning. Nostradamus wrote that he sees to the year 3797! The biblical Revelation sees a time when all evil will be banded from the world, and that period will last for a thousand years! And though the Mayan and Aztec artifacts do not tell of a time beyond the Age of Movement, their ancestors carry a tale of two more Ages to follow the Age of Movement. They are the “Age of the Spirit of All Living Things,” followed by the “Age of the Return to Oneness.” Indicating that there is much left to do and much soul growth to realize and make our own.

Edgar Cayce’s View

When asked what the New Age means to humanity, Edgar Cayce replied: “the full consciousness of the ability to communicate with the Creative Forces and be aware of the relationships to the Creative Forces and the uses of same in material environs. This awareness during the era or age in the Age of Atlantis and Lemuria or Mu brought what? Destruction to man, and his beginning of the needs of the journey up through that of selfishness.” (1602-3)

The Bimini Island was a part of Atlantis, so proof of it's existence will be found there. And in Egypt. According to Cayce of course.

Comment

Working...
                      X