No announcement yet.

HORUS PRESENTS: “It is twice as hard to crush a HALF-TRUTH as a whole lie”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
    You have a point with your comment abou how this could be said about every top boxer on the planet. However, internet writers and message board posters are not writing daily half-truth and spewing vile, unjustified hatred about Mikhail Kessler, the Klithschko brothers, Chad Dawson, Nonito Donaire or Vic Darchinyan. They are doing it to Floyd Mayweather ONLY. That is why this post is justifiable.
    You only have to look at NSB and you would see that not all hate is directed to Pbf. If you are a very sensitive Floyd fan, it would certainly lead you to that conclusion. But if you haven't seen Khan, Hatton, Calzaghe, Pacquiao, Cotto, etc ... disrespected and hated daily, ....

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
      LOL, damn what did roy ever do to you..
      I was actually a fan of his until I smarten up. Bernard Hopkins and Floyd Mayweather Sr. have been preaching the truth concerning Roy for years but as a nuthugger, I chose not to listen. Now that I am more open minded, and have re-evaluated Roy's career....I'm actually embarrassed at the thought I was a fan of his at one time.

I was gonna make a thread last week, but I chose not to, because I don't want to give his fan boys a heart attack from how hard I was gonna go at Roy.
      Last edited by Khalid X; 04-23-2010, 03:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
        I was actually a fan of his until I smarten up. Bernard Hopkins and Floyd Mayweather Sr. have been preaching the truth concerning Roy for years but as a nuthugger, I chose not to listen. Now that I am more open minded, and have re-evaluated Roy's career....I'm actually embarrassed at the thought I was a fan of his at one time.
        I was gonna make a thread last week, but I chose not to, because I don't want to give his fan boys a heart attack from how hard I was gonna go at Roy.
        soon you will be saying the same about pacroid

you sound like a fair-weather fan, perfect for being a *******o

dude, bhop likes to fight small guys...get real
        Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 04-23-2010, 03:31 AM.

Comment

i think floyd always talk and says alot of half truths!!!

Comment

Hmmmmm, another Horus thread where he ducks excellent responses to his first post. Happens all the time. Must have learned his lesson at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              Hmmmmm, another Horus thread where he ducks excellent responses to his first post. Happens all the time. Must have learned his lesson at some point.
              yeah, that *******s never ask good questions

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                yeah, that *******s never ask good questions
                Who are you talking about. I see plenty of people in here that aren't *******s.

And this goes back to before pac's fans became a clique on here.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                  Horus is smarter then most of the posters in this thread. Its funny how they come in complaining about ow it can apply to any fighter and how Horus is a bigot, racist and a nuthugger.

Rather then addressing post and breaking down in an intelligent fashion.

That is your opinion.My opinion is he is a bit smarter than you but both of you are not very smart.

If you have read the thread and read all his response he basically put his foot in his mouth.He's tried to say that he is not biased yet he actually said he is biased and that is his own opinion.

Burner next time when you read a thread,read the TS's response as well and then you can gauge if the TS is sincere or not.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                    How long did it take you to write all that.
                    I do not think this post is even long... It took me about 15 minutes to write it, and 2 minutes to format it.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      Who question did I not answer, my dude I am on and off on these boards.
                      I run a radio show where anybody can call and try to owned me, and most of my threads i try to answer the most questions I can before i have to go and handle as much stuff as I can..

Comment

Working...
                      X