Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also not a Willian fan. I don't think he's bad, but other than his freekicks last season, there wasn't a whole lot of reason to mark out.

Comment

• Originally posted by CokaCoola View Post
      Also not a Willian fan. I don't think he's bad, but other than his freekicks last season, there wasn't a whole lot of reason to mark out.
      10 years to make your first post and it's about Willian.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
        Quality........

That is the sort of ire an ineffectual Brazilian winger can provoke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post

Breaking: Man City chiefs and experienced international investors cancel stadium expansion after Boxingscene.com user 'Sadio Mane' posts images showing empty seats at cup games and at 90+ mins.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
            Breaking: Man City chiefs and experienced international investors cancel stadium expansion after Boxingscene.com user 'Sadio Mane' posts images showing empty seats at cup games and at 90+ mins.
            There were empty seats at a CL semi final doe?

Comment

Comment

• http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...lay-in-la-liga

Sure to rile Sparked that one .

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                  lol, read this.

He made his first save for about two seasons against Liverpool so his confidence must be even higher than usual. Even if he almost let Strurridge's pass back in previously.

To be honest, we could replace him with Begovic. They are the same standard but at least Begovic is not such a miserable f.uck.

He's an awful goalie and an awful guy to have around the place and depending on what you read he is an awful bloke too - nailed De Bruyne's missus. Teams know it now too hence Jordan Henderson trying one from 35 yards out. Admittedly even a good goalkeeper wouldn't be able to get that one but one as terrible as Teebooooo had no chanc.

I think how bad Tibo Courtouis is likely to come to the fore this season. There will be no big move for him after this season. He is a terrible goalkeeper.

We have had some overrated players in the last decade but Tibo is the one. My Lord. That guy is terrible and the fact that he is both miserable and pathologically confident combined with his fundamental inability to make a save is too much.

**** has made 1 save in 2 years, lol

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
                      There were empty seats at a CL semi final doe?
                      Considering it took me and a mate from 9am till half 4 in the afternoon to get 2 tickets I highly doubt that, but fair dos.

Your failure to understand basic supply and demand is why you don't understand City extending the capacity again.

Since we expanded from 47k to 54k a large majority of the games have had +47k people in attendance. If we expanded again from 54k to 61k then there'd be another 6k season tickets sold from the waiting list and therefore the majority of games would sell over 54k (the current capacity). More cheap season tickets, more revenue, it's a no brainer.

Barca routinely have about 20-30k empty seats for league and cup games. People watch their big games and must think 'Oh, Nou Camp's full every week'.

Comment

Working...
                      X