Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't bother watching it TBH, I was watching The Chase.

Comment

• 500m pounds and an L to part-time Dutch footballers?

Comment

• Part time Dutch footballers?

Dirk Kuyt is greater than Chelsea as a whole club and anything/anyone ever associated with them in any way shape or form put together.

But yeah, ManUre are a joke no doubt. This is the biggest chance they'll get to win a European trophy for the next 25 years at least, and whilst Mourinho is doing his usual woe is me act you can be sure that deep down he's desperate to do well in this competition, it's just that he simply got out smarted by a novice football manager today, simple as that.

On current form Kevin Stewart>>>>Pogba. Can that be denied? No, no it cannot.

Comment

• Dirk Kuyt has been on the slide ever since he appeared in The Goonies 30 years ago.

Liverpool are getting manhandled tomorrow. Chelsea are back!

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
            It really is sad when a manager has to beg fans to go to games and support the team.

Is there any other club more plastic and pathetic than Man City? What was the point in them expanding their stadium?
            Do you understand what the word 'plastic' means in a football context?

People who go on about empty seats at City then in the next breath go on about our 'plastic' fans are the worst.

If we had all these plastic fans the stadium would be full of them you imbecile. The fact that we haven't attracted many Johnny come lately's is the reason for the ground not selling out, we have the same working class fanbase we've always had. Not difficult to understand.

Comment

• I see people have already started wheeling out the 'Pep has the best squad to work with, of course he should win' line.

That wasn't the case at the end of last/start of this season though?

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                Part time Dutch footballers?

Dirk Kuyt is greater than Chelsea as a whole club and anything/anyone ever associated with them in any way shape or form put together.

But yeah, ManUre are a joke no doubt. This is the biggest chance they'll get to win a European trophy for the next 25 years at least, and whilst Mourinho is doing his usual woe is me act you can be sure that deep down he's desperate to do well in this competition, it's just that he simply got out smarted by a novice football manager today, simple as that.

On current form Kevin Stewart>>>>Pogba. Can that be denied? No, no it cannot.
                Ibrahimovich couldn't score past Brad Jones last night, he did my tax return last year ffs

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                  I see people have already started wheeling out the 'Pep has the best squad to work with, of course he should win' line.

Wasn't it? You do have one of if not the strongest team. Can't see how that is wrong!

I preferred the United team because they seemed to have more leaders in it. But you pulled their pants down and looked miles better. City look like they SHOULD win the league.

I think we might challenge and a maybe Liverpool along with United but pundits seem to still think we are crap. Everything I have read today seems to foresee Liverpool giving us a shoeing. If Liverpool beat us by any score we are still rubbish. If they smash us it's ominous.

If Chelsea have a 'normal' season we will get around 80 points so depending on how competitive the league is that might be somewhat of a title challenge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    Wasn't it? You do have one of if not the strongest team. Can't see how that is wrong!

I preferred the United team because they seemed to have more leaders in it. But you pulled their pants down and looked miles better. City look like they SHOULD win the league.

I think we might challenge and a maybe Liverpool along with United but pundits seem to still think we are crap. Everything I have read today seems to foresee Liverpool giving us a shoeing. If Liverpool beat us by any score we are still rubbish. If they smash us it's ominous.

If Chelsea have a 'normal' season we will get around 80 points so depending on how competitive the league is that might be somewhat of a title challenge.
                    Phrased wrong.

There were a lot of 'his style will never work in the prem/He'll be exposed/He's a fraud' comments flying around.

Also loads of people saying it was harsh to get rid of Pellegrini. Been proven to be nonsense within 6 weeks, he did a ****e job last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post

Sparked they had the better squad/team last year out of the PL.. they added a **** ton when Pep came in..

United were playing a youth team most of last year and only world class player we had was De Gea and maybe Mata

Chelsea finished 10th

Does it really need to be said.. who has the harder job out of Conte.. Mourhino and Pep?

Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                      Phrased wrong.

There were a lot of 'his style will never work in the prem/He'll be exposed/He's a fraud' comments flying around.

Also loads of people saying it was harsh to get rid of Pellegrini. Been proven to be nonsense within 6 weeks, he did a ****e job last year.
                      Eh.. City were not far away from the top when City decided to say he was getting the boot and Pep was coming in and completely undercut a guy who won you the league

Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                      I see people have already started wheeling out the 'Pep has the best squad to work with, of course he should win' line.

What? I just said LAST season City easily had the best team/squad.. they had far more quality then anyone else even Chelsea

Best team squad the year prior.. spent the most alongside United = Pep has the best team/squad to work with

Comment

Working...
                      X