No announcement yet.

Rectify

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rectify

Anyone watching this show? It's pretty damn good so far. Highly recommended. Its about a man who spends 20 years on deathrow and is suddenly released on DNA evidence and him adjusting to life outside of prison.

First season is on Netflix only 6 episodes, season 2 is currently about 3-4 episodes in.

Last edited by ИATAS; 07-17-2014, 09:26 AM.

Are there any men with no clothes in it?

Comment

In anything I watch i need at least 2 out of 3 things

1 female nudity
      2 killing
      3 explosions

If it has at least 2 out of 3 I will watch, got all 3 and I'm probably hooked..

It's the golden rule of tv and movies

Comment

Never heard of it. Sundance channel? What the heck is that!?

Comment

Yup watched the first season

it's a slow burn drama but it's good character piece especially the lead actor with his stone cold persona resulting from hardships he experienced inside

good choice Natas

Comment

Yeah descent show, watched the first episode, its a deep show on an emotional level. The bloke looks fairly traumatised from all that time in jail(antisocial behaviour, being alone in his room all the time).

Descent show.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              Never heard of it. Sundance channel? What the heck is that!?
              Exactly what I thought. I didn't even knew I had the Sundance channel. Apparently this is their first developed TV series.

It's really good though, check out season 1 on Netflix.

Comment

Watched 4 or 5 episodes of the first season when it first came out. Fell off of it. Didn't realize there were only 6 eps. Rewatched the first season a couple weeks ago and have been watching it since.

Comment

Working...
                X