Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is There More Concern for the Guy who Will be 170 lbs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
    then quit crying
    To the contrary its people worried about Alvarez's weight that are doing all the crying

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dog View Post
      To the contrary its people worried about Alvarez's weight that are doing all the crying
      http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=608926

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Canelo doesnt use his weight on his opponent
        those combinations look like there is a lot of weight behind it.

Comment

When the fight wasn't signed he was good enough to be Floyd but when the fight got signed now all of a sudden he's not........how does that work?
          Well I never thought he was good enough to beat Floyd, I'd just say he has the best chance, not that that means much. I think one of my favorite things about this fight being signed was it shut the haters up, but then it turned out there was a CW which gave the haters more ammunition.

Comment

When the fight wasn't signed he was good enough to be Floyd but when the fight got signed now all of a sudden he's not........how does that work?
            When the fight "Finally" got signed there was a catchweight, took all the mustard off the fight that it originally had.

and Floyd is a Hypocrite, don't even get me started with all BS he said about Catchweights for almost 4 years straight.

Comment

I'm sure Floyd stans were very concerned for Cotto, Clottey, Mosley & Margarito with their weight advantages prior to fighting Pacquiao.

Floyd fans have been the biggest hypocrites in modern times. Worse than even Cotto nationalistic fanatics.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                nobody is "concerned" about Alvarez
                they're just rubbing Floyd's hypocrisy in his fans' faces
                he could beat Alvarez if he weighed 154, or 160 for that matter
                the shamelessness just irritates people, and they're speaking on it
                Alvarez is a grown man and he signed the contract, so fuck him
                whatever happens is on him and nobody else
                Booyah!!!!!

Comment

smh when will u lame ass fuks start to understnad that floyd aint losing to dudes who put on xtra weight on the fight night of it,all that weght they put on make them slow as ****..smh the only time youll ever see a floyd take a L is if he fights some1 as technicilly sound as him,hell retire undefeated n yall stay mad lmfao

Comment

I tend to agree with TS. It's also funny that people were all over Pac's дick for years because he fought "bigger opponents", and he got extra credit for defending his welterweight title against welterweights, but Floyd, a natural welterweight, "needs to grow a pair" and fight Golovkin and Martinez.

Comment

Just read that his weight right now is 150. And your started this thread saying he will be 150 on fight night, lol. There will be no size difference when they in the ring. Floyd couldn't make weight for JMM but he's a small fighter at w.w.

I do aggree Floyd could take him at 154 but fighting him at 152 to make sure he beats him is hypocrisy as he used to say pac only fights at catch-weights.

Comment

Working...
                      X