No announcement yet.

manglah da stranglah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to renew the lease or move.

Don't feel like stayin here tbh, but don't feel like goin thru the hassle of movin rite now.

Gotta act fast, cuz it's gonna get cold and start snowin soon. Really don't wanna be stuck tryin move in the midst of all that. And of course, gonna have to hear about that cohabitation shit if I do decide to move.

Might have to work out a month to month deal for the time bein. I'm just too lazy to make important decisions these days. Real estate sucks balls around here. I need to keep rentin.

Comment

• To cheat or not to cheat?

Don't need the hassle, but suddenly lustin the new pussy. Everything gotta be complicated these days.

Gonna come to a bad end 4sho. I can see it comin. Like my boi Danny Glover said in the movie, I'm too old for this shit.

Comment

• Kids, kids, kids. It's 2012. Are there any women who ain't got any kids? Every chick out here got 6 kids between 4 different nigguhs by the time she 16.

Any bitch who feels the need to stand up and scream 'I am not a tramp/skank/slut, etc,' I know she gettin run thru by at least 3 dudes every wk. Skeezers grow on trees these days.

Comment

• Almost election time. I don't give a shit. Don't even feel like votin this yr. I'm too lazy and disinterested.

Gotta hear from everybody who doin what, what these policies are, what this or that cat had to say on the news, etc. Ain't paid attention to none of this bullshit in yrs. This country is gonna be wack no matter who runs it.

Comment

• Never shoulda fuk'd wit this touchsmart. Too sensitive. Goddamn bug can land on it and fuck up what I'm doin. Never bother to use that feature anyway. And my burner is fuk'd up. I'm regrettin buyin this damn thing.

Comment

• Batman. Mufuggin Batman. I gotta do sumthin for the bunny's bday. Might go if it's still at the theater. I ain't been to the movies in yrs. Not the least bit interested in this shit, but it might be cheaper than dinner. Costs the same thing these days to go out and eat a good meal or go to the grocery store and buy the shit yourself. Inflation is a bitch. I remember when the movies was a pussy gettin tactic. I wonder if kids these days still do that shit.

Comment

• Hmm. I quit drinkin about an hr ago cuz I had enuf and decided to just post up a drunken storm, but now I'm feelin like I need anotha one to put me to sleep. This is bringin back memories. One of these days I'll get Dap, Bully, and Riz back in here for one of these ridiculous drunk postin sprees.

Comment

• What's up Mang!

How do you feel about Roy fighting for that Polish kids Crusierweight title?

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
                    Kids, kids, kids. It's 2012. Are there any women who ain't got any kids? Every chick out here got 6 kids between 4 different nigguhs by the time she 16.

Any bitch who feels the need to stand up and scream 'I am not a tramp/skank/slut, etc,' I know she gettin run thru by at least 3 dudes every wk. Skeezers grow on trees these days.
                    hahaha real ****

girls be having kids by the time they're 15 these days. I have to hit it before they pop one out.

Comment

• Masson kickin in. Time to chop up some fights.

Miss big George on commentary. Dude was funny as hell. Watchin some old fights he called got me thinkin bout his last run in boxing as HW champ. After he beat Moorer, he gave up the WBA belt instead of fightin Tucker, who was definitely past it enuf for him to beat. He defended the IBF belt against Axel Schulz, and wound up in a tougher fight than he musta thought it'd be. I ain't know who the hell Schulz was at the time, so expected an easy KO for George.

Schulz wasn't fast, but faster than George, and it worked for him in the fight. George had more power, but he wasn't gettin in enuf really nasty shots in the fight. Schulz moved a lot and made him box more than he wanted to, and he got the best of it for the most part. George wasn't findin the guy still for his best rt hands, so he was ploddin around lookin for him too much. It was still a good fight, but George looked like hell.

Schulz got the 1st by movin, potshottin, and throwin rt leads while George stalked the body. George walked him down it the jab in the 2nd and landed a few left uppercuts in close. Schulz moved and threw a few counter rts, but George got the best of the rd. They went back n forth for the 1st half of the fight. George did his best work wit bodyshots and jabs while Schulz used his feet to set up rt hands. They were even thru 6, and George did good wit the jab n hook and some bodyshots to win the 7th. But he just lost control of the fight after that.

George was still landin aight wit his left hand and doin the body work, but he hardly got thru wit a big rt like he needed to. Schulz was movin too well and flurryin wit his rt, takin over the action. George stepped up in 11, got in some uppercuts, got to the body, landed the better punches up close. Schulz just had a nice flurry at the end. But George needed the 12th and Schulz took it by dominatin wit his rt hand. I thought it was a close fight, but Schulz definitely deserved to win. They gave George a majority call, which I was happy to see. But it was a robbery, even if it wasn't as bad as ppl claim it was. Shoulda been a rematch, but George dropped the IBF belt nd moved on.

Comment

Working...
                      X