Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton: I Hope Cotto Defeats Floyd Mayweather Jr,

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton: I Hope Cotto Defeats Floyd Mayweather Jr,

RICKY HATTON will be roaring for Miguel Cotto in Saturday’s epic battle against Floyd Mayweather Jr, but reckons he’s backing a loser.

‘The Hitman’ will be tuned in to BoxNation watching the legends clash in front of a sell-out crowd at the MGM Grand Garden, Las Vegas.

Former two-weight world champion Hatton, fought Mayweather in the same ring back in December 2007, losing in ten rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Of course you do

Comment

So does all your 5 year long butt hurts fans.

Comment

Another common opponent that says Floyd is better than Manny , Cotto will join that list on May 6th , nobody that fought them thinks Manny will beat him lol .

Comment

I like Ricky. He seems like a good bloke.

That being said I would always be hoping for the person who beat me to continue winning if I was a boxer. It wouldn't hurt my legacy if I was beaten by someone that great.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
            So does all your 5 year long butt hurts fans.

Comment

But real boxing fans and actual boxers know Floyd is in a class of his own when it comes to boxing only homers are stil in denial

Comment

I don't think Cotto will win either, but I will for sure be rooting for him lol. Hatton isn't saying anything that the majority doesn't already feel. I wanna see some big changes, and it can't get any bigger than Cotto defeating Floyd, and Bradley defeating Pacquiao. It changes the entire landscape of boxing, there will no longer be a choke-hold on the 135-154 weight divisions. Everyone will have to fight each other for the top spots instead of trying to play the waiting game, and hope that Pac or Floyd picks you as their next opponent. It will almost force Floyd/Pac to fight each other cuz they'll be on equal ground.

So with that said, WAR Cotto!!

Comment

Thread title is complete BS, Hatton never sid that in the article

Comment

Ricky Hatton: "I also hope Bradley KO's Pacquiao in the second round"

Comment

Working...
                    X